To a leading telugu media, Hero cum producer Ram Charan opens up on interesting questions about Syeraa movie and his future projects. So check what was that.
- Ram Charan said there was whooping amount of Rs. 8cr lost for a song due to the length of it. Song was done between Megastar and Tamannah.
- Ram Charan said movie collected around Rs. 275 Cr only from south states. He said movie didn’t go well in northern states as it has to clash with WAR else the figures will be even good in northern states.
- Ram Charan said he is fully satisfied and fully proud to produce his father’s dream project as one of the freedom fighter.
- He said producing and acting is like sailing on 2 boats. He also said is fortunate to produce his father’s dream project.
- He said he is ready to produce his father under his home banner “Konidela Production Company”.
- He said he is not interested to remake any of his father’s classic hit movies as he don’t others to lose the original flavour.
- He said if there’s anyone who approach him for making Megastar’s biopic, he’ll simply object it as he’ll fit into his character and don’t want to degrade the original Megastar.
- Ram Charan wish to do sports drams where he is waiting for the correct script and dedicated director.
- He said there’s no scope of acting in a role under Koratala Siva. Until now there’s no any character penned for him.