Author Topic: After Racha & Gabbar Singh, Pressure is on me : Allu Arjun  (Read 802 times)

Offline RamSharan

• Power Member
  • Die Hard Fan Of Chiru From Childhood
After Racha & Gabbar Singh, Pressure is on me : Allu Arjun
« on: July 04, 2012, 07:01:34 PM »
Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julay’ is gearing up for a release on the 13th of this month. With the super success of Power Star Pawan and Mega Power Star Charan, the onus is now on Bunny to come up with a successful film to make it a memorable summer for the family. Allu Arjun himself said something similar to this effect at a press meet held today. “After the super success of Racha and Gabbar Singh, the pressure is on me to deliver. But I think we have a good film on hand and we will succeed”, he said.
A special promo song for the movie is being shot in the old city on Allu Arjun and this is a first for Telugu Cinema. Director Trivikram Srinivas is working very hard to make the movie a big success and Radhakrishna is the producer. Music has been composed by Devi Sri Prasad.

Offline rajaram

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 08:50:10 PM »
 :13: ATB to team

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 07:56:44 AM »
I think movie will be good and ATB to the Julayi team

Offline kanishka18

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »
ya all de best... :13:

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Bunny dancing with DSP @ Julayi
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »

There are a variety of Promotional Teasers in usage. One such attempt to be made by ‘julaayi’ team is a specially designed promo song which would strike the screens very soon. Currently director Trivikram Srinivas is shooting this promo in a college in Old City on Allu Arjun and Devi Sri Prasad and the song happens to be ‘Pakado Pakado’ from the main album.

‘Actually, I’ve thought of doing a promo song for ‘Jalsa’ but some how time did not permit me. Now, I am fulfilling it for ‘julaayi.’ Concept for this is developed by Devi and my self. Original version of this song will be present in the movie,’ said Trivikram. Awaiting for the release of ‘julaayi’ on 13th of this month, entire team is quite busy in post production works to offer a quality product for Mega Fans.

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
        తెలుగులో తొలిసారిగా ఓ సినిమా కోసం ప్రమోషనల్ సాంగుని చిత్రీకరిస్తున్నారు. ఈ చోద్యం అల్లు అర్జున్ కథానాయకుడుగా నటిస్తున్న 'జులాయి' సినిమా కోసం జరుగుతోంది. 'పకడో... పకడో...' అంటూ సాగే ఈ పాటను హీరో అర్జున్, సంగీత దర్శకుడు దేవిశ్రీ ప్రసాద్ లపై హైదరాబాదులోని పాతబస్తీలోని ఓ కాలేజీలో ప్రస్తుతం చిత్రీకరిస్తున్నారు.
        ఈ సందర్భంగా హీరో బన్నీ మీడియాతో మాట్లాడుతూ, 'ప్రమోషనల్ సాంగ్ చేయడం ఇది కొత్త. ఈ ఐడియా త్రివిక్రమ్, దేవీశ్రీ ప్రసాద్ లదే. రైట్ టైంలో రైట్ ఐడియా వీరిద్దరికీ వచ్చింది' అన్నాడు. బన్నీలో ఓ మంచి కమెడియన్ కూడా ఉన్నాడనీ, అది ఈ సినిమాలో బయటపడుతుందనీ త్రివిక్రమ్ చెప్పాడు. జల్సా సినిమా సమయంలోనే ప్రమోషనల్ సాంగ్ గురించి అనుకున్నామనీ, అది ఇప్పటికి కుదిరిందనీ దేవిశ్రీ ప్రసాద్ చెప్పాడు. బన్నీని చూసి తాను డ్యాన్స్ చేస్తున్నట్టు దేవీ చెప్పాడు. సిరి మీడియా సంస్థ ద్వారా ఈ నెల 13 న మన రాష్ట్రంలో 1200 దియేటర్లలో ఈ చిత్రాన్ని రిలీజ్ చేస్తున్నారు.   

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
TV Anchor's Item Song in 'Julaayi'
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 02:38:27 PM »

As of  now, we have heard that no item songs were canned for Stylish Star Allu Arjun's 'Julaayi' movie. However, as per the latest grapevine, it is heard that popular T.V. anchor udaya bhanu will be seen in one of the songs in this movie. This anchor is mostly known for her sexy physique. Although, she was seen as a heroine and a vamp in some of  the  movies, she couldn't get any break so far in movies. Well, it is still uncertain whether she really appears in 'Julaayi' or not. Lets wait for the movie's release.

Sizzling hottie Ileana is doing opposite to Allu Arjun in this movie. Veteran comedy hero Rajendra Prasad is playing an important role while Sonu Sood will be seen as main villain of this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has given the music of this romantic and action entertainer. It is interesting to see whether the director Trivikram shows his magic through this film or not. The movie has been made on Haarika and Hassine Creations which is owned by Radhakrishna.The movie is hitting the screens on 13th of this month.

Offline RamSharan

• Power Member
  • Die Hard Fan Of Chiru From Childhood
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 06:10:22 PM »
atb