As far as I know by bookmyshow, Telugu movies are released on schedule in cities like Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur of the state Maharashtra. Chandrapur is at a distance of 3 hours from Nagpur by train. Nagpur has four multiplexes, 2 of Inox (1 has 3 screens and the other has 4 screens) and 1 each of Cinemax (,3 screens) and Big Cinemas (2 screens) .
The Telugu movies are mainly exhibited in the Inox having 4 screens n sometimes the other Inox. Cinemax has till date exhibited only one Telugu movie which is Mahesh Khaleja which was also the beginning of the era of screening Telugu movies as it is Nagpur without much delay. Mahesh Khaleja was released on Thursday in Andhra whereas it was released a day later in Nagpur i.e; Friday as the movies are mostly released on Fridays in India hence, eventhough they are released a day before in Andhra, they are screened here since Friday, few exceptions have been Fast Five, Sherlock Holmes -2, Agneepath (fast five had a Thursday night preview at Inox, Sherlock Holmes-2 was updated on Thursday at Cinemax, Agneepath was released on 26th January, which wasn't a Friday this year).
Khaleja was the first and perhaps the last movie till date which had wide release in Nagpur, (3 out of 4 multiplexes showed it for a week and it is till date the first n last Telugu movie to be screened by Cinemax) . Mostly movies are screened with a single show for a day for the week. Few exceptions are
1. Mahesh Khaleja, daily 2 shows for a week at either one or both Inoxes.
2. Orange, daily 2 shows for a week at either one or both multiplexes.
3. Mr. Perfect, daily two shows for a week at either one or both the multiplexes.
4. Dookudu, another show added only for Sunday at Inox with 4 screens, otherwise daily one show at both Inoxes.
5. Racha, was released Friday here with one show and from Saturday, it was made daily t shows at Inox Jaswant Tuli (d 1 with 4 screens) .
6. Buisnessman, a record two weeks of daily two shows at either one or both the Inoxes.