Author Topic: trivikram about pa1 & his film  (Read 902 times)

Offline pawanist

• Pawan Kalyan Follower...Ram Charan Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
trivikram about pa1 & his film
« on: August 08, 2012, 11:49:39 AM »
I met Pawan Kalyan during the climax of Bangaram film and narrated a story. When returning back, I narrated a characterization and a couple of scenes. He liked it better. He asked me to develop that character. As we started making the movie, the character’s consistency got affected as I wanted it to be more of a romantic comedy than pursuing the character from terrorist angle. I know that there is no solution to terrorism. I made a satire on entire police vs naxalite conflict as ‘evari daggara gun vunte vaadu right’ (might vunnavade right). I asked Mahesh if he can give voice over to Jalsa and he did it. I never felt that there is an angle of friction till Allu Arvind jokingly told that its a big issue to get hero from one camp to do voice over for a hero from another camp.
[/size]You are very close to Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu. Tell us your personal observations?
Both of them have terrific sense of humor and only people who are very close to them know about it.
[/size][/color][/size]Pawan Kalyan: A personal observation
Pawan Kalyan is a simple man who wears Lungi and Lalchi during free time. When I met him for the first time at his farmhouse, he was carrying the generator for repair along with a worker. He is a passionate reader though he is a +2 dropout. He is like a walking library. He has personally signed books of Paulo Coelho (Author of The Alchemist) and Ashok Banker (Ramayana).
   When I met Pawan Kalyan during Bangaram climax, I observed an something interesting. A lady working nearby came and kept her sick baby in the hands of Pawan Kalyan. He listened to her problems carefully and called his friend Sharat Marar and asked him to take the kid to Rainbow hospital. Later on, he paid all the expenses required to get the baby to normal health.   Pawan Kalyan doesn’t know the value of money. When somebody goes for help, he asks if 20 is sufficient. It’s not 20 thousand, but 20 lacs. He feels that if he offers anything less, we might get offended.   Recently Pavala Syamala went to Pawan Kalyan and requested for help. He listened to her problems and he has 20k with him in the van. He gave the money to her. He called his manager after she left and asked him to deposit another 80k in her account the next day. He felt that he helped her only after giving her 1 lac. He called me and asked me if 1 lac will be sufficient for her to sustain for a couple of months.   
Next project with Pawan Kalyan
My next project is with Pawan Kalyan and it will be an entertainer based on human relationships. Nuvvu Naaku Nachav was the last such kind of movie I had worked on. If a similar subject on human relations is enacted by a powerful and mass hero like Pawan Kalyan, the reach will be much higher. It will be a pure and prestine Telugu film on Telugu manava bandhavyalu. It’s a film on Telugu padikattu (Telugu tradition). This film’s shoot will start after the release of Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu.

Offline subbu03

• Pawanism is my adrenaline..pawan is my inspiration
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:03:08 PM »
Sure shot hit... becoz it is been very common for audience seeing 3 fights , songs, dialogues etc... but having human relationships in a movie is very little. I think PAWAN will be rocking in this role as he has done it for TOLIPREMA as a youth icon and now different character with same relation.

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 12:25:09 PM »
Nice one

Offline kalyanam

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 12:51:06 PM »
Uppudu advance bookings open chesi chudamanu,  Indian film industry lo benchmark set aiyipoddi.

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
హైదరాబాద్ :పవన్ కళ్యాణ్,త్రివిక్రమ్ కాంబినేషన్ లో గతంలో జల్సా సినిమా వచ్చి విజయవంతం అయ్యింది. తాజాగా మరో సినిమా తెరకెక్కనుంది. ఈ విషయమై త్రివిక్రమ్ శ్రీనివాస్ మీడియాకు కన్పర్మ్ చేసి చెప్పారు. ఆ సినిమా ఎలా ఉంటుందో ఆయన మాట్లాడుతూ...నువ్వు నాకు నచ్చావు తరహా మానవ సంభంధాలతో ఉంటుందన్నారు.అలాగే తెలుగు సంప్రదాయలు,మానవ భాంధవ్యాలు ప్రధానంగా ఇందులో కనిపించేలా కథను రెడీ చేస్తున్నానని చెప్పారు. ప్రస్తుతం పవన్ చేస్తున్న కెమెరామెన్ గంగతో రాంబాబు అనంతరం ఈ చిత్రం ప్రారంభం అవుతుంది.
ఇంకా టైటిల్ ఖరారు కాని ఈచిత్రాన్ని బి.వి.ఎస్.ఎన్ ప్రసాద్ నిర్మించబోతున్నాడు. తాజాగా అందిన సమాచారం ప్రకారం ఈ చిత్రం సెప్టెంబర్లో మొదలయ్యే అవకాశాలున్నట్లు తెలుస్తోంది. ఆలోపు ప్రస్తుతం పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ నటిస్తున్న ‘కెమెరామెన్ గంగతో రాంబాబు' చిత్రం షూటింగ్ పూర్తి కానుంది. ఈ చిత్రానికి సంబంధించిన స్టోరీలైన్ ఇప్పటికే రెడీ అయింది. త్వరలో త్రివిక్రమ్ స్క్రిప్టు వర్కు మొదలు పెట్టనున్నాడని, యూత్ ఫుల్ ఎంటర్ టైనర్ గా దీన్ని ప్లాన్ చేస్తుననట్లు తెలుస్తోంది. పూర్తి వివరాలు మరికొన్ని రోజుల్లో వెల్లడి కానున్నాయి.
ప్రస్తుతం పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ పూరి జగన్ దర్శకత్వంలో ‘కెమెరామెన్ గంగతో రాంబాబు' షూటింగులో బిజీగా గడుపుతుండగా, త్రివిక్రమ్ శ్రీనివాస్ తన తాజా చిత్రం ‘జులాయి'కి సంబంధించిన పోస్టు ప్రొడక్షన్, ప్రమోషన్ వర్కులో మునిగి తేలుతున్నాడు. జులాయి బాధ్యతలు తీరగానే త్రివిక్రమ్ పవన్ సినిమా స్క్రిప్టు వర్కుపై తన పూర్తి సమయం కేటాయించనున్నాడని తెలుస్తోంది. జులాయి చిత్రం రేపు విడుదల కానుంది. ఈ చిత్రంపై మంచి అంచనాలే ఉన్నాయి.

Offline RamSharan

• Power Member
  • Die Hard Fan Of Chiru From Childhood
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 04:54:30 PM »

Offline rajaram

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 07:45:25 PM »
good interview by jeevi. 
good news..  :13:

Offline manikumar18

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 03:53:11 PM »
stamina amma adi.pilla bachagallaku undadu.