1. Pawan n Puri combo.
2. Praksh Raj as antagonist which hasn't happened with he n Pawan since, Badri or Suswagatham to be more specific as in Badri, the character Nanda played by Prakash finally accepts Badri n Sarayu's love whereas in Suswagatham, he remains a violent n abusive character throughout the movie.
3. Pawan n Tamannaah pairing is a fresh one n actually quite surprising. Both of them are lively performers.
4. Pawan n Mani Sharma n Puri is a fiery cocktail of POWER + MELODY + MANIAC.
Mani has composed music for Pawan's Kushi, Gudumba Shankar, Balu n Theenmaar whereas Mani has composed music for Puri's Pokiri, Chirutha n Ek Niranjan.
Audio is awaited.
5. Vijayan Master is composing fights.
Vijayan is the fight choreograher for movies like Alluda Majaka, Hitler, Chudali Ani Undi, Tagore, Shankar Dada MBBS, Annaya, Gharana Mogudu, Bavagaru Bagunnara, Okkadu, Pokiri, Desamuduru, Chirutha, Balu, Annavaram, Jalsa, Bujjigadu n Brindavanam.
He has also composed fights for Salman's blockbusters like Wanted, Dabbang n Bodyguard.
6. Pawan is a journalist in electronic media n movie is having a flavour of satirical comedy.
7. Its a movie of Pawan after Gabbar Singh.