Author Topic: Thupaki Movie  (Read 754 times)

Offline thisisbalu

Thupaki Movie
« on: November 14, 2012, 01:48:25 PM »
Hey Friends

I have seen Thupaaki movie yesterday,  i liked it ...

You guys can try watch if you doesn't have anything, but watch in some quality theater, because i felt dubbing is not proper, May be its a theater fault where i have watched ( Worst theater located in Malkajgiri)

Offline yugandhar

• Power Member
Thupaki Movie
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »
movie chala bagundi...............interval scene cinema ki highlight

Offline mega.bhaktudu

• Hardcore fan of mega family
Thupaki Movie
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 09:08:38 PM »
movie baagundhi.. a.r.muragadoss prathi movie edhoka point ni theesukoni baaga theesthadu. vijay kuda baga chesadu.. kajal papa ok.. songs ardham kaledhu songs vachinapudalla picha bore kottindhi mari naku.... first time direct ga movie lo chustham valla emo teleedhu mari.
             Dog help tho terrorosts place trace cheytam dhani tarvatha fight awesome and milltry ni baga chupinchadu
 overall movie super (except songs- my personal opinion)  :039:

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Thupaki Movie
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:26:02 PM »
Movie ends with the line saying that movie was dedicated to army people and their families. This is a perfect film to opt that quote. The concept of sleeper cell terrorist was nice and here the story goes like this.

In the flick hero vijay name was Jagdeesh (Vijay) is an intelligent Indian Army Officer. He took off to Mumbai for enjoying a vacation. Jagadish family picks him in the railway station and directly taken him for marriage looks with Kajal Agarwal. After watching her Jagadish rejected the proposal directly by calling to Kajal's father. Since he was looking for daring and dashing lady and thoughts that her looks are not like that. But one day Jagadish went to boxing match and stuns by seeing kajal in the ring. Kajal who is very angry on him won the match. Then Hero trying to seduce her in various ways. In this mean time of romance, accidentally Jagdeesh happens to bump into a sleeper cell terrorist in a local bus. Due to blasting somany lost their lives. Into action, Jagdeesh teams up with his old batchmates to upset the terrorist plan of 12 serial bomb blasts planned in Mumbai. Frustrated by this, the Master mind and terrorist head behind (Vidyut Jamwal) enters into scene to take it face to face with Jagdeesh. Did Vidyut's plan to lay a trap for Jadgeesh was successful? Was Jagdeesh enough talented to put an end to sleeper cell network forms the rest.

The mind game concept was really comes out well. Even love track between Kajal and Vijay are hilarious. Vijay's friend and his officer also did some nice comedy. Only drawback for the flick was the songs. If the songs are good then the range might be some what different.

But to be honest I loved the movie very well and ending song was very well picturized and you will come out theater some what emotionally

If you love the army and their work definitely this picutre will be for you only...

Offline tpt_pk_bhaktudu

Thupaki Movie
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »
Cinema sooferuu tpt lo iraga theesthondi :051bye: :13: :035:

Offline RamSharan

• Power Member
  • Die Hard Fan Of Chiru From Childhood
Thupaki Movie
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 11:08:21 PM »
madyalo sodi tagginchi
runtime trim chesi unteinka bavundedhi

Offline thisisbalu

Thupaki Movie
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 03:34:58 PM »
In Entire movie the fight with Terrorist [@Kidnap Episode] is top. Ituvanti fights PK ki enduku tagalavoo anipinchindi.

Frankly Our Directors not utilizing Pawan's Martial Art skills.. I really feel bad that we are really missing our own talents, when ever i see any fights like above :(   .. Balu