Author Topic: chiru jives to Gabbar singh music  (Read 341 times)

Offline yugandhar

• Power Member
chiru jives to Gabbar singh music
« on: November 25, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »

As the whistle was blown to flag off the run, thousands of Chiranjeevi fans thronged the dais to get a glance of him, shake hands and take autographs. The atmosphere that was already charged with the presence of tennis ace Sania Mirza, got a few degrees hotter with the DJ spinning the latest tracks including Disco Deewane, Jai Ho and Angreji Beat. Chiru who remained composed till then, surprised everyone by breaking into an impromptu jig to Pawan Kalyan's Gabbar Singh.

The megastar, who had lost those extra pounds, was looking dapper at the event. When asked how he managed to look good even in his late 50s, Chiru laughed out loud and said it was because he had a 'happy heart' and he followed his
fitness regime and diet strictly. He went on to add that his good friend speaker Nadendla Manohar too had bowled him over with a "huge compliment" early in the morning. "I walked in and the first thing Manohar told me was 'I envy you for looking so good'," he chuckles. Impressed by the turnout at the event, Chiranjeevi said, "It's good to see youngsters make fitness an important part of their daily routine."