Naayak Movie Review – Ram Charan Show. excellent dances and fights. for more just watch for latest updates and audience comments
Naayak movie got released today amidst of heavy expectations and a grand release across the world and the premiere shows have started first in US .
Cherry is a software engineer who falls for a Don’s sister [ Kajal ] when saving his Jalebi Uncle [ Brahmi] . Meanwhile , a series of high profile murders keep happening in Hyderabad and Kolkata and cops hunt for Cherry. Then we have another character revealed Siddharth Naayak behind this . The rest of the story goes on predictable lines with good comedy episodes interluded all over.
Performances : Ram Charan has given his best in the movie in two character shades [ Cherry, Siddu] . Charan is seen first time doing comedy[ in Cherry Role ] and the comedy scenes have come out really well . The siddu [ Siddhartha Naayak ] Character is high voltage mass character who does good for the society
Kajal and Amala Paul are standard providing the glamour show . In some songs, Kajal Hair-do is disappointing
Pradeep Rawat makes a mark as a villain. There are a bunch of them.
Brahmanandam as Jalebi , MS Narayana ad drinker provide good laughs and keep the first half breezy and entertaining.
SS Thaman songs are a let down to match the hype , but the BGM is awesome in the key scenes.
Chota K Naidu camera work is brilliant especially in the action sequences [ Close up shots like "Tagore " are many here ] – songs are picturised well.
1. Action Sequences are well shot especially the introduction scene and the interval shot.
2. Cheryy , Brhami Comedy Episodes
2. Choclate episode [ on the lines of Gabbar Singh Antakshari ]
3. Ram Charan’s authentic voice and performance as Siddharth Naayak
4. Chota K Naidu Cinematography
5. VV Vinayak brand slick action sequences.
6 . Court Scene reminds us of Tagore
1. Many Villains in the movie – only Pradeep Rawat makes a mark
2. The second half is predictable and movie wanders here and there before setting up itself for the climax
3. Too many points opened up well like street beggars , politics etc., but not dealt with conviction
4. No Novelty in the story line .
Final Verdict : Vinayak is trying to reinvent himself with comedy , action genre . this movie also falls on the lines of Krishna , Adhurs in terms of execution .
Interesting Fan comments [ NJ , Premiere Show ]
[Disclaimer : The Fans comments are overheard when coming out of the theatre - they need not be taken as the conclusions nor they are considered by us in the review of the movie . They are just comments passed by the audience at the end of the show ]
Ram Charan Siddu aripinchandu..
Second half super ..
Interval twist adirindi…
Konchem comedy ekkuva ayinattu vundi…
Naaku ayithe Naayak kante Racha baagundi ani pichindi…
Cinema commercial package la vundi… kotta point ee ledu..
Overall Output : 3.25 /5 [ Good Comedy , Good Action sequences - No Novelty in the story line ]