Author Topic: Ram Charan the leader and the Pongal Hero!  (Read 1080 times)

Offline lokesh

Ram Charan the leader and the Pongal Hero!
« on: January 14, 2013, 11:16:34 PM »
Two most sought after movies of tollywood have been released and the results of those movies have  almost been known. Mega Power Star ram charan's 'Naayak' was released on 9th  January and has been registering record collections  at the box office continuously. The movie is racing ahead for the blockbuster status. On the other side, Victory Venkatesh and Prince Mahesh Babu's 'Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' was released on 11th January. The movie is getting  record collections at the Overseas box office. The movie is being treated as a feel good movie by the critics. So far, the movie has got decent collections  in AP as well.

But then, who is going to be the Pongal hero of the year-2013? Here lies the answer from the analysts. As per them, 'Naayak' has collected more than 'SVSC'  for the first three days. At the end of first week run as well, 'Naayak' is expected to get a clear lead of collections than 'SVSC'. Even though, 'SVSC' gets good collections on par with 'Naayak', no hero from this movie is considered to be the pongal hero. Since 'SVSC' has been made as a multi starrer movie, neither Venkatesh nor Mahesh is considered to be the Pongal hero and they have to share the success of the movie, if it happens. "So, undoubtedly, ram charan can be termed as the 'Pongal Hero-2013'." say the analysts.

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 12:30:18 AM »

super......

Offline wings

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 03:03:16 AM »
Hahaaa hillorious comparison....

there is only one HERO not couple ...

YES CHERRY IS 2013 PONGAL HERO

My vote next one is JELEBI

Offline rajaram

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 03:13:46 AM »
YOU MEAN PONGAL COUPLE  IS  "VENKY & MAHI"

ROFL....  :043: :043: :043: :043:

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 04:09:02 AM »

That's what the funny thing is, most of the people who are mega supporters are also watching SVSC before Nayak. Esp it's happening at A centers & OS. But for Nayak repeats are there. Its is stronger than SVSC in India on Sunday. Monday & Tuesday are cruicial for both the movies. I am expecting around 7+ C for Nayak in AP. Esp families & A center audiens are watching SVSC as it is Multi Starrer family movie. After watching it everyone is saying disappointed, one Mahesh supporter also did not like that movie. He is community based supporter. I did not watch SVSC & I will not also.

Offline appamkiran

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 06:07:35 PM »
guys! naayak ruling even after piracy.shows the demand of nayak on pirated business.No one is intersted in SVSC pirated copy even if HD print releases. Next SVSC is released by 14 reels in overseas who produced dookudu ,the same guys who faked mahesh records of dookudu and said dookudu is unaminous BB of TFI. should i really believe theses collections in overseas?no one gonna check here in india about those collection in overseas.so we have to listen whatever they say.i feel its a marketing strategy they started.maybe SVSC collected but i am sure not 6 crores. mahesh faked at national level which reversed on him,so now he chose to fake at international level as no one can ever find the exact thing going there.SVSC movie was bloody boring and its universal fact.

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 09:13:20 PM »

collections might be true to some extent. But the problem is there is such difference between SVSC & Nayak as Media is showing.

Problem here is our Bitch producer Danayya..... He is the culprit, he is not promoting the movie, he sold the movie with huge table profits. Now he is sleeping, he should learn from Dil Raju, MAMA & Suresh.

He is the cuplrit not to allot more number of screens in OS as expected & promised. What ever alloted are mostly non reported screens, as per info I have Nayak is doing fabulos business in OS as well. He is greedy that's why he allotted more unreported screens, where no one knows how much business it has done. All the OS data revealed till now is reported screens only. SO SVSC will have less business from unreported screens, where as Nayak will have most of the business in unreported.

I heard from most of my friends Nayak is also doing extremely well compared to SVSC. There are many repeats from Bachelors & youth.

Its greedy producer who does not want to pay tax is playing games.

Offline IamRam

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 09:22:01 PM »
If that is true, it is really pathetic from the producer and Charan shoudl avoid such greedy producers in the future. As per the collections in OS ai also beleive that Nayak is doing extermely well on par with SVSC but the cruel media wantedly highlighting it as an OS BB.

These shit guys never stop writing unwanted gossips and the latets is the Yevadu business in OS. REALLY REALLY PATHETIC and is very disgusting from GA folks. I stopped caring abouth this f... news.

Offline wings

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 09:58:51 PM »
Though both movies release with short span of time.
We went NAYAK instead of SVSC. If we don't support, then how others going to support.

any how there are few other things why I voted to Nayak instead of SVSC.

1. My daughter demanded to go svsc by seeing ads, but I explained why I am taking to NAYAK.
a. a good comedy entertainer, if you go svsc you may feel bore because of slow movie.
b. also told that Bramhi character was tuned well and  you kids can enjoying by seeing brami / ms narayana/ jaya prakash/ posani.
c. to see good dances from charan
d. good action movie, my son likes fights and more action.

Yes, Piracy just killed the market for Nayak. I am just wondering why svsc piracy is not yet released.

Looks Geeta Arts has no good tech support.

I watch svsc only on piracy not in theater. I dont want to be contributor from USA end.

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 10:46:33 PM »

Ya I feel the same SUresh bhayya.....

Offline lokesh

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 10:54:52 PM »
Wait for dvd yaar

Offline sunil3584

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 01:53:36 PM »

collections might be true to some extent. But the problem is there is such difference between SVSC & Nayak as Media is showing.

Problem here is our Bitch producer Danayya..... He is the culprit, he is not promoting the movie, he sold the movie with huge table profits. Now he is sleeping, he should learn from Dil Raju, MAMA & Suresh.

He is the cuplrit not to allot more number of screens in OS as expected & promised. What ever alloted are mostly non reported screens, as per info I have Nayak is doing fabulos business in OS as well. He is greedy that's why he allotted more unreported screens, where no one knows how much business it has done. All the OS data revealed till now is reported screens only. SO SVSC will have less business from unreported screens, where as Nayak will have most of the business in unreported.

I heard from most of my friends Nayak is also doing extremely well compared to SVSC. There are many repeats from Bachelors & youth.

Its greedy producer who does not want to pay tax is playing games.

Hope Mega family will not gives dates to Danayya again..
Pa1 - Mama combo movie relase will be huge & we can expect proper planning only for that movie

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 10:35:40 PM »

Hope Mega family will not repeat the mistake. He is selling the movies with Table profits & just sleeping. CGR, Julayi now Nayak.... No promotion from the producer.....