Author Topic: slap and spit the antis  (Read 462 times)

slap and spit the antis
« on: January 17, 2013, 02:33:09 AM »
i read in few sites in comment section.antis comments were ugly.they said that the film ran only for comedians and not for charan.stupids.comedians did their role.they cant become heroes.they are for entertainment.anti say charan cant act.with 15 yrs experience mahesh cant act.he has gud face but no  acting or dancing.he cant do intense role like  the one did by cherry in MD.antis compare cherry with prabas.prabas is another expressionless faced actor.even in rebel he was criricized for no voice every other way cherry is better than these both.i personally feel cherry is gud than pa1 in few departments.

Offline IamRam

slap and spit the antis
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 02:37:46 PM »
Hi Charan,

Well said. I exactly feel the same. Mahesh is hadnsome and no doubt but that is not the only factor needed for a successful film. Why these stupid guys just bank on his looks?. He can't dance, can't fight, no manly look. he didn't even talk until Dookudu in his films. Honestly speaking we don't have any good actor who can really play all emotions, do dances, excellent fights, comedy and all. Eevyrbody has plus and minus. looking at these, Charan ahs more plusses than minuses even compared to Mahesh. I think mahesh can only beat Charan interms looks but that too boyish look weher as Charan is amchoo and very manly and the voice is superb. Prabhas has hieght but thats it. NOthing else. Charan has a amixture of everything adn that too in good amount adn he has been showing great improvement from film to film. Publish that rather than looking at the negatives of Charan. The media is beahaving like as if Mahesh is the only star hero in Tollywood who garnered carze. the satrdom he enjoys now is becasue of pawan's string of flops inbetween otherwise nobody woudl even say his name.

I neveh ahd any hatred for aynbody but the mindless news about Charan making me feel upset how sick their minds are.

Offline vkakani

• [email protected]
slap and spit the antis
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:48:23 PM »
the only reason.. they are unable to digest charan's success..

5 films old guy is going to have 3 film in TFI top 5 list..

and also.. average talk and below average talk tho 45+ cr collection vastundadam..tattukolekunnaru..

no other hero is capable in TFI.. with this kind of talk to get around 50cr collection in the competition..

papam yedustunnaru.. yedavani vallani..

adedo paata sameta vundiga.. pallunna chettuke ralla debbalani..

Offline manikumar18

slap and spit the antis
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 09:38:47 PM »