Author Topic: Rana blasts Vikram on Twitter!  (Read 784 times)

Offline lokesh

Rana blasts Vikram on Twitter!
« on: February 18, 2013, 07:59:00 AM »
Rana Daggubati has been tried his best to make a name for himself in Bollywood. After his debut in Telugu with Leader, he bagged one of the lead roles in Rohan Sippy’s Dum Maaro Dum and later acted in RGV’s Department. He has been trying his best to bag good offers. But it looks like his efforts haven’t impressed Vikram. He had recently appeared in a Hindi film titled David which sunk without a truce at box office. In a recent interview when Vikram was asked why South Indian actors have not managed to find success in Bollywood, Vikram quoted Rana’s example and said, “Look at Rana Daggubati. He started in the Telugu industry and came to Bollywood but he hadn’t made any headway in the south. Now he’s not bothered about the Telugu industry. To work in Bollywood, I have to leave everything and come here.”

Naturally, the comments have not gone well with Rana. He blasted Vikram for the unwarranted comments and said that Vikram should first concentrate on his career. “Dear Mr.Vikram I see you quote me and my directions in quite a few media interactions of yours recently. It is best if you focus on your career that isn’t headed in the right direction with close to 10 odd disasters in your kitty I’m barely 2 1/2yrs old as an actor and you are almost close to 25yrs. Stay put on urs as I am on mine  not take anything away still a huge fan of few of your films  ”

Rana Daggubati [email protected]
Dear Mr.Vikram I see you quote me and my directions in quite a few media interactions of yours recently. It is best if you focus on your..
..Career that isn't headed in the right direction with close to 10 odd disasters in your kitty I'm barely 2 1/2yrs old as an actor and...
...You are almost close to 25yrs. Stay put on urs as I am on mine ;) not take anything away still a huge fan of few of your films ;)

Offline vkakani

• [email protected]
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 10:52:42 AM »
i support rana.. yevadu success ayite vaadikenti.. chettana dash gaadu.. poyi vaadi pani choosukomanu.. ika 1/2 years taruvata vaadiki offers ichevalle vundaru.. after aparichitudu.. no hit

Offline lokesh

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »
Me also supports RANA in this case. No need to comment on other hero. Vikaram didn't have hit after Aparichitudu.

Offline lokesh

Rana Apologizes to Vikram and His Fans
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 05:14:23 PM »
It looked like a storm in the tea cup! War of words between actors Rana Daggubati and Vikram came to an end. Rana was irked with Vikram's comments on his career in a National daily and quoted Vikram as a flop actor on his micro blogging site. Apparently, both the actors spoke on phone and Vikram clarified that he was misquoted. Rana tweeted “Spoke to actor Vikram finally, says its a misquote from what he actually said. Glad the air is cleared apologies to him and his fans for my harsh reaction”. Rana Daggubati is making his debut in Tamil with a cameo role in Ajith's upcoming movie under the direction of Vishnuvardhan.

Offline kalyanam

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 07:41:32 AM »
Chaala kashtaalu padi Tamil cinemalu lo manchi peru tecchukunadu.

Aa kashta padi panni chesse tanam to Telugu mariyu Hindi lo manchi peru tecchukunadu Vikram.

Antha kashtaalu padinna manishi natuudu avvutaaniki, jeevitham lo mundu appude edduru debbalu tinna manishi unko paiki vacche natadu meeda vimarshalu chestam emiti aa ani anukunanu.

Pawan CGTR lo choopincha nattu, MATTER NEE AS IT IS GA RAAYARU IN ELECTRONIC N PRINT MEDIA, ALAGE NORMAL GAA UNNA CONVERSATION NEE SONTHA "CHETHAA" ADD CHESSI ACTORS TAPPU LEKAPOYINA VAALU TAPPU GA MAATLADINATTU MISQUOTE CHESTAARU.

IN FUTURE, EPPUDU AYINA ILLANTI MATTER UNTHE, PROOFS (VIDEO FOOTAGE) LEKAPOTHE ASALU NAMMADU N PATTINCHA KOVVADU.

EE MEDIA VRUTTI LO KUDURU GA UNNA VOLLI MEEDA BURADA JALLI BATAKATAM, ADE BURADA NER MEDIA VAALU JANAALU KI AMMATAM TAPPU.

GOSSIP N GOSSIPING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE N ENCOURAGING GOSSIP CHANNELS OR WEBSITES TAPPU. JANAALU DAANINI ARDHAM CHESUKUNI DAANINI ENTERTAINMENT GAA BHAVINCHAKAPOTHE MANCHIDI.

CHIRU PADAMA VIBHUSHAN FELICITATION PROGRAM KI VIKRAM VACHAARU AND STAGE MEEDA MAATALAADADU, ALANTI CHIRU NEE NAMMINA N CHIRU NAMMINA MEGA FAN NEE MANA WEBSITE LO ILLA THREAD AYALSINA ROJJU MALLI RAAKUDADU.

Offline kalyanam

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 07:59:59 AM »
As for media, here are some things to discuss about

Maa ooru lo vacche 3 English papers lo okka newspaper TOI, vaadu migatha rendu English newspaper lo kothavaadu.

TOI bahusa maa voori lo sale ayye English newspapers lo ekkuva ammudu avvudi emo.

Reason emiti anthe

TOI monthly rental Rs 50

The Hitavada Rs 90

The Indian Express Rs 85-90

Janaalu nizamga arthika  stomata for quality newspapers like The Indian Express, The Hindu n lesser than the mentioned two or other papers The Hitavada ki vellutaru.

Lekapothe aa Rs 40 ki kakurti pade TOI kontharu and for the boothu bommalu tannu amme rate ki, anthe gaani TOI gaadu goppodu ani aiythe kaadu.

TOI nee okka Rs 10 rate ekkuva petti monthly rental, anthe Rs 100/month anni petti ammite subscribers base taggadam modala avutundi. VEEDU GOSSIP N FAKE N LIFESTYLE PAPER GAANI NEWSPAPER AIYTHE KAADU. MANNA ANDARIKI PAWAN MEEDA CHESINA FAKISM and Deccan Chronicle gaadu chesina pannulu telusu, uppudu state lo vaala subscription base sangathi enti meere cheppandi ?