Author Topic: Serial bomb blasts in Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad - 22 killed so far !!!!  (Read 765 times)

Offline Attitude

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,500
    • Chiranjeeviblog
Serial bomb blasts shocked hyderabad this evening.
Multiple bombs were blasted at dilsukhnagar area and so far 22 persons are reported to be killed.
Bombs at Konark and Venkatadri theatres, near 107 number busstop, near footover bridge were blasted.

Police immediately declared Red Alert all over the twin cities and started intense checks to preempt any other attempts. It is not yet confirmed if the explosions were due to any terrorist act.
More than 60 people were injured and few were shifted to osmania and omni hospitals and critical cases were shifted to Yashoda hospital in Malakpet.

Earlier in 2007 september, 2 bombs were blasted in Lumbini park and Gokul chat center. Third bomb was disposed near Saibaba temple in dilsukhnagar.

Few locals say that the explosion could be because of gas leakage in Anand Tiffin centre in the area.
They could hear 2 major sounds of explosions.
Police found traces of 4 explosions (near venkatadri, konark theatres and 2 more at footover bridge and busstop).

Thick smoke enveloped the area and people ran in fear in all the directions.
There was also stampede as people were pushing each other and running. Reports said some were injured in the stampede.

Offline lokesh

  • Full Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,118
Serial bomb blasts in Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad - 22 killed so far !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:36:32 PM »
Indian Muzahiddin is the primary culprit it seems to be. I think these are done in revange of hanging of 2 terrorists.

Those guys used cycles for bombs. Even death toll is growing now.

Offline yugandhar

  • Power Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 5,264
Serial bomb blasts in Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad - 22 killed so far !!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 10:14:08 AM »

Offline vkakani

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,960
  • [email protected]
Serial bomb blasts in Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad - 22 killed so far !!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 11:05:12 AM »
feel proud of  hyderabadi..  stay united.. ilanti kukkalaki buddi cheppe roju tvaralone vastundani asistunnam..

 :13: :13:

Offline vkakani

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,960
  • [email protected]
Serial bomb blasts in Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad - 22 killed so far !!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 11:40:28 AM »

Offline vkakani

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,960
  • [email protected]
Serial bomb blasts in Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad - 22 killed so far !!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 02:48:05 PM »
annayya reached the dilsukhnagar..

Offline pawanist

  • Pawan Kalyan Follower...Ram Charan Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 16,524
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
Serial bomb blasts in Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad - 22 killed so far !!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 04:41:44 PM »
rip to people who died

Offline Attitude

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,500
    • Chiranjeeviblog
Dilsukhnagar bomb blasts planned at Shilpi Lodge !
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 01:11:13 PM »

National Investigation Agency (NIA) which started probing the twin blasts of Dilsukhnagar, has been making rapid progress so far.
They found that noted terrorist Raju Bhayya stayed in the Shilpi lodge in the area and suspect that he might have organized the operation.
A team from Maharashtra which examined the CC TV footage of the lodge, identified Raju Bhayya (in picture above).
Investigators had also identified two other terrorists who actually might have carried the operation from the CC TV footage obtained from the camera mounted in the Dilsukhnagar junction.
They also found that some phone calls were made to Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal from the Dilsukhnagar area.
Team are now engaged in tracing the calls received and made from cell phones in Hyderabad.

Five persons were taken into custody on Sunday, on the basis of the information they had so far gathered.
It is also learnt that one of those in police custody had connections with Waqab, Ahmed and Shakir of Uttar Pradesh. Now search is on for the three.
Meanwhile, in Begu Sarai of Bihar, the son of an Urdu teacher of Hyderabad was picked up by the NIA teams and is being questioned.

Police found that the terrorists who triggered off the blasts stayed in room no 303 of Shilpi lodge in Dilsukhnagar. Soon after the blasts, police examined the footage of CC cameras in all the lodges and hotels in Dilsukhnagar.
In the footage of Shilpi Lodge, they found some vital evidence.

Two rooms 302 and 303 sere booked in the lodge, 14 days before the blasts. One Subhani booked these rooms. These rooms were booked for one Vijay. This Vijay came and occupied room number 303. However the other room remained vacant. After a week, on February 15, two persons, Sajid and Ali Khan occupied room number 303.
Both stayed in the room till February 16 and suddenly vacated it without any information to the lodge management. Police in their enquiry found that their names and other particulars were fictitious.

Terrorist Raju Bhayya (Alias Akhtar) stayed at Shilpi Lodge during blasts

On February 21 another person Raju occupied room number 303. He gave his voter ID as proof of his identity.
His father’s name was mentioned as Venkateswara Raju and native place as Miryalaguda as mentoned in his ID. On the day of blasts, Raju went out at 4 pm and returned to the room after the blasts.
At around 8 pm he vacated the room without informing the management.
Maharashtra ATS officials who examined the video footage of Shilpi Lodge reportedly found that this Raju was none other than Raju Bhayya alias Akthar, the terrorist.
ATS has already found that this Raju Bhayya had close relationship with the Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal and they all worked earlier in SIMI.

Teams of NIA fanned out to different corners of the country and are hunting the terrorists.
They are also visiting various jails where arrested terrorists are lodged.
On Sunday, they interrogated some terrorists lodged in the Parapuna Agrahara jail in Benguluru.
They questioned terrorist Ubaidur Rehman for over an hour.
Rehman stayed in Hyderabad for a few days before his arrest.

Investigators suspect that of the 12 charge-sheeted terrorists in the 2008 Bengaluru serial blasts case, at least two could have Hyderabad connections.

Meanwhile, NIA officials had reached the Reksal village on the borders of Nepal in Bihar to interrogate two arrested suspects. Bihar police caught the two while trying to slip into Nepal illegally.

Kanyakumari and Nellore connections behind blasts

NIA teams are also pursuing one more lead in Kanyakumari district of Tamilnadu.
They identified that the accused in Hyderabad received several calls from Kanyakumari.
On Sunday, NIA authorities had raided some places in Kanyakumari.

Investigators also probed the Nellore connection to the Hyderabad blasts.
They went to the Nellore jail and interrogated Feroze Khan lodged there.
They found that Syed Maqbool met Feroz Khan last January during Mulakhat. NIA officials are now questioning him about it.

Internet centre at Dilsukhnagar

Investigators also searched the internet centres in and around Dilsukhnagar, to identify suspicious e-mails that might have been sent. Information they got at an internet centre turned out to be vital in this case.

Police Officials are stating that the visuals of individuals caught on the CC TV of Shilpi lodge and the Dilsukhnagar junction were not clear.
However, Maharashtra ATS has a software that would compare the images with that of known suspects stored at their Pune lab and they’re already working on it.
Video was sent to a film lab for improving its quality. If the attempt succeeds, it would be easy to identify the two, who are suspected as the main persons who had planted the bombs.

Cyclists, who planted bombs

Police found cycles on which the bombs were mounted were hired locally. One of the cycles was an Atlas company cycle. On the other, the words ‘Great Champion’ was written. Sleuths found two persons riding these cycles, carrying bombs in the 20 minute footage chosen by the investigators.

One of the two persons was found riding an old cycle at around 6-30 pm on the fateful day. Another person, slightly taller than first was found walking into a lane beside Konark theatre. The person peddling the bicycle was of middle build, black and was wearing a green T shirt. He stopped at the cross roads as there was a red light. The other person wearing a white shirt was a few feet from the first. Police also found that the person walking gave some instructions to the cyclists ad they had conversed for about 2 minutes.

After some time, the two went into the lane adjoining the Konark theatre. After a few minutes, the person wearing green T shirt came walking briskly towards the cross roads and the person with white shirt was not found again.