Author Topic: Wanna Laugh.... :)  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
Wanna Laugh.... :)
« on: April 09, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »
Life Some Few years after Marriage!  

There was a group of women gathered at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband.

The women were asked, ‘How many of you love your husbands?’ All the women raised their hands.

Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?’ Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn’t remember.

The women were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective husband: I love you, sweetheart.
Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages.

Here are some of the replies:

1. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?

2. What now? Did you crash the car again?

3. I don’t understand what you mean?

4. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time!!!

5. ?!?

6. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
7. Am I dreaming? ? ? ? ? ?

8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today…!!!

9. I asked you not to drink anymore.!

10. Who is this?? 

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
2 + 2 + 2 = 7
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 07:11:39 PM »
2 + 2 + 2 = 7 (Humor)

Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you
have?

Johnny: Seven

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2,how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven!!!

An angry Teacher: Where the in hell do you get seven from ?

Very angry Johnny: Because I’ve already got a cat at home!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Don’t type most confusing captcha ever
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »
Don’t type most confusing captcha ever

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 07:28:17 PM »

Funny Queue Line — An Idea can Change your life

Offline trinadh786

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 08:52:44 PM »
ha ha haa
really funny :098:

Offline Attitude

• Administrator
    • Chiranjeeviblog
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 10:29:30 PM »
 :051bye: :cool: :57: :wee_hee:

Offline WeLoveAnnayya

• I love My Megastar
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 01:10:02 AM »
Life Some Few years after Marriage!  

There was a group of women gathered at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband.

The women were asked, ‘How many of you love your husbands?’ All the women raised their hands.

Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?’ Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn’t remember.

The women were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective husband: I love you, sweetheart.
Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages.

Here are some of the replies:

1. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?

2. What now? Did you crash the car again?

3. I don’t understand what you mean?

4. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time!!!

5. ?!?

6. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
7. Am I dreaming? ? ? ? ? ?

8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today…!!!

9. I asked you not to drink anymore.!

10. Who is this?? 

intha manchi ga choosukuntunnara porilu  husbends ni....

Offline WeLoveAnnayya

• I love My Megastar
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 01:17:57 AM »
2 + 2 + 2 = 7 (Humor)

Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you
have?

Johnny: Seven

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2,how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven!!!

An angry Teacher: Where the in hell do you get seven from ?

Very angry Johnny: Because I’ve already got a cat at home!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Kisses: Talk conversation between NRI husband and his wife
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 03:50:09 PM »
Dear Sweetheart:

I can’t send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, your husband.

His wife replied back after some days to her husband :

Dearest sweetheart, Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month’s milk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items.
5. Other expenses 40 kisses

Please don’t worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope that I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months, please advise.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Killing English
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 04:18:51 PM »
Killing English, I bet you will laugh definitely while reading this.....................

1. Principal To Student…” I Saw U Yesterday Rotating Near Girls Hostel Pulling Cigarette… ? ”

2. Class Teacher Once Said :” Pick Up The Paper And Fall In The Dustbin!!!”

3. Once Hindi Teacher Said….”I’m Going Out Of The World To America..”

4. “..DON’T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK..”

5. Don’t..Laugh At The Back Benches…Otherwise Teeth And All Will Be Fallen Down…..

6. It Was Very Hot In The Afternoon When The Teacher Entered.. She Tried To Switch The Fan On, But There Was Some Problem. And Then She Said ” Why Is Fan Not Oning” (Ing Form Of On)

7. Teacher In A Furious Mood… Write Down Ur Name And Father Of Ur Name!!

8. “Shhh… Quiet… The Principal Is Revolving Around College”

9. My Manager Started Like This “Hi, I Am Madhu, Married With Two Kids”

10. “Will U Hang That Calendar Or Else I’ll HANG MYSELF”

11. LIBRARIAN SCOLDE ,” IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE”

12. Chemistry HOD Comes And Tells Us… “My Aim Is To Study My Son And Marry My Daughter”

13. Tomorrow Call Ur Parents Especially Mother And Father

14. “Why Are You Looking At The Monkeys Outside When I Am In The Class?!”

15. Lab Assistant Said This When My Friend Wrote Wrong Code.. “I Understand. You Understand. Computer How Understand??

16. Seeing The Principal Passing By, The Teacher Told The Noisy Class.. “Keep Quiet, The Principal Has Passed Away”

17. Once Teacher Told “If U Talk So Loudly I Will Stand Uping U”

18. Teacher To Students:don’t Spit Outside, The Understanding People Will Suffer

19. I Have 3 Daughters, All Are Girl

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
24-25 is not a nice age for a man
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 05:16:36 PM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 04:09:36 PM »

Mr. Kapoor comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck: “I have great news… I’m a month overdue. I think we’re going to have a baby!

The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can’t tell anybody.”

The next day, Mrs. Kapoor receives a telephone call from Reliance Energy because the electricity bill has not been paid.

” Am I speaking to Mrs. Kapoor? ”

“Yes… speaking”

Reliance guy, “You’re a month overdue, you know!”

“How do YOU know?” stammers the young woman.

“Well, ma’am, it’s in our files!” says the Reliance guy.

“What are you saying? It’s in your files… HOW ?”

” Yes ….. We have a system of finding out who’s overdue ”

” GOD !!!… This is too much…”

“Madam, I am sorry… I am just following orders… I have to inform that you are overdue..”

“I know that … let me talk to my husband about this tonight. He will speak to your company tomorrow.. ”

That night, she tells her husband about the incident, and he, mad as a bull,rushes to Reliance office the next day morning.

“What’s going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? What business is that of yours?” the husband shouts..

“Just calm down,” says the lady at the reception at Reliance, “it’s nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us.”

“PAY you? And if I refuse?”

“Well, in that case, sir, we’d have no option but to cut yours off..”

“And what would my wife do then?” the husband asks.

“Well… I don’t know. I guess she’d have to use a candle.

Offline RamSharan

• Power Member
  • Die Hard Fan Of Chiru From Childhood
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 01:55:43 PM »
super

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
What Indian advertisements taught me???
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2013, 06:52:44 PM »

1. Kareena has dandruff problem, Katrina has dry hair problem, Shilpa has hairfall problem and Priyanka has chip-chip.

2. If you’ve a hot wife make sure your neighbor doesn’t use a deodorant in your absence.

3. Your complexion is more important than your qualifications.

4. If there is no salt in your kitchen you can use Toothpaste.

5. Every second oral care brand is No. 1 and recommended by every dentist in India!!!

6. If your daughter is not Ready to Get married, take her to a jewelry/textile shop.

7. Only reason why men use deodorant is to get girls.

8. Most colas cure all kinds of phobias. You will be close to a superman, if you drink these regularly!!

9. All superstars are so poor that they prefer to risk life for a cool drink than to purchase it for Rs:10

10. The special effects in shampoo ads are greater than special effects in Avatar.

11. Fruit content in shampoo, soap is more than fruit content in 99% of people.

12. Amul has better satirical cartoonists than people who make better milk products.

13. Most people buy vehicles to travel in bad roads but complain about roads in India.

14. You can’t eat Dairy Milk Silk without spreading it all over you face.

15. Nobody uses motorbikes for commuting, its only to pick up girls.

16. All soaps kill 99.9% of germs.

17. People believe that Bacardi makes music CD’s and Directors special/Kingfisher make mineral water.

18. If you have got an insurance policy, your wife and children would be happy after you die.

19. Your mother would really feel great if you come home after taking a mud-bath because, Stain is good.

20. The only time mothers and daughters talk to each other, it’s usually about hair oil.

21. Swapping your cellphones with your Mom or Wife can create a sense of mutual understanding.

22. Every other car is No. 1 according to their satisfied customers.

23. No matter what kind of expert one is, he’ll always wear a white laboratory coat.

24. The worst think to happen to a human being is to have dark complexioned skin.

25. A girl can become the Miss World or the next Indian Idol only if she uses a particular fairness cream.

26. You only need a deodorant with a good fragrance to approach a girl, and not the guts.

27. You will have clear skin forever, only by splashing the water on your face dramatically.

28. Having Rajnigandha Pan Masala can make you buy countries.

29. We can change a nation’s problems by just drinking a cup of tea. Thanks to the Jaago Re.

And, finally this

30.Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks please read the offer document carefully before investing

Offline manikumar18

• KONIDELA VEERABHI"MANI"
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 09:09:20 PM »
haha lol