Author Topic: This z called Real Humanity  (Read 352 times)

Offline vkakani

• [email protected]
This z called Real Humanity
« on: July 11, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
This z called Real Humanity.....thats y we ♥ cherry dat much

“I got a dog as a gift from my wife Upasna, on my birthday on 27 March this year. The first time I saw this pup, there was a sense of comfort and positive vibe instantly. When my wife asked me what we should name him, without thought, I immediately said, “Brat”.
Brat was the name of my previous pet, a black Labrador, whom I loved immensely. We had many dogs in the family, but this was the only one I connected with. Sadly, I lost him six years ago due to my negligence. He was with me for 18 months. Usually, I would always have him on leash. But that morning, I went for a jog at 3 am, leaving him unleashed, thinking he would be safe at that hour. But unluckily, a car ran over him. He died in my arms.
It’s been six years, and I hadn’t gotten over Brat. But when I saw my current Brat, after all these years, I felt an instant connection. Since I named this pup Brat after my old Labrador, I am anxious. I don’t want anything to happen to him because of me.
Recently, Brat sustained a fracture and we had to get a rod inserted in his leg. It was devastating for me to watch him in pain. I just wanted him to get well soon and took a mannat that till he was up and running, I would give up non-vegetarian food. His rod was removed a few days back, but I am waiting for him to recover fully and run again. I will give up anything for him to be fine.” ..... urs cherry

Offline manikumar18

This z called Real Humanity
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 10:13:30 PM »