Author Topic: Nagababu about Pawan and Chiru  (Read 396 times)

Offline charan.sri

Nagababu about Pawan and Chiru
« on: August 15, 2013, 11:47:04 AM »
In the current scenario, None would be ready to hear or give importance such a statement but we can't ignore this time as it's from none other than Mega Brother.
When asked him to share his viewson his brother Chiranjeevi, Naga Babu commented, 'Chiranjeevi is an achiever. I will tell you an example: A 24-year-old reached Madras and become Megastar without any godfather solely because of his hardwork and good behaviour. Although the party floated by him didn't produce results as expected, he has made his mark with a solid vote bank. Hehas achieved so much within 5 years after entering into politics. He became an MLA, MP and Union Minister in a short span. Could anyone achieve this feat? It's an Impossible task'.
'The route he has shown gave life to Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, AlluArjun, Me and our children. Pawan might have earned so much fame and won the hearts of many people. But without Chiru, what are we? Everything is just because of the base provided by Annayya. He created a dynasty and we are now one of the powerful filmy families. That's purely because of his efforts! Forget about Pawan, Charan, Bunny and Me. Chiru is the greatest person. I love my brother'.
May be, Nagababu's version will bean eye-opener for the Mega Fans who have been ill-treating Chiru insome way or the other to show their admiration for Pawan. Mega Brother strikes in style!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:05:01 AM by pawanist »

charan fan

Pawan is nothing before Chiru: Nagababu
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 12:36:03 PM »
chiru is legend always

media,twitter and fb upulo lennapude dunia ni upuupyadu ade ippudu vaste dunia ne chiru mundu taladinchkuntunddi. :13:

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:46:42 PM by charan fan »

Offline IamRam

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 03:15:42 PM »
exactly what I have mentioned  a few days ago in one of my posts. Chiru is the base.

No fruit comes suddenly out of the blues but only with a base. The base here is chiru.

Request: The title of this post is misleading adn I know this is not your intention but would appreciate if you chaneg the title to" Without Chiru, ther is no mega hero" Nagababu's quote:

It means its not just Pk but everybody in mega family is nothing before Chiru.

Thanks and Jai Hind.

charan fan

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
i am thinking same it will better if u change this title...... other wise some pk fans hurts