0 (0%)
Movies only
0 (0%)
Politics & Movies
0 (0%)
Charity Services
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Annaya Resignation  (Read 655 times)

Offline Egalitarian

Annaya Resignation
« on: September 16, 2013, 10:32:02 AM »
Hi Guys,
Please come up with your views on Annaya's resignation. Is it required or not on present situation?

My opinion is, annaya must be bold on his words and should support himself but he is not doing either of these things..
I want annya to come out of these dirty politics and concentarte on his cine carrer. Already annaya's imge got damaged to extent level and most of them critisising him a lot which I cannot tolerate and not able to digest.

I feel really bad as everyone is trying to corner out annaya though many of the people should be balmed on present decision.  :03:

So I want annaya to come out of politics and concentarte on movies and Charity...

This is my personal opinion only and plese come up with your suggestions guys..

Offline sarathchandra

• Pawan maniat
  • Pawanism....
Annaya Resignation
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 06:33:33 PM »
No need for resignation

Offline qwerty

• Chiranjeeviblog Admin
  • Admin of Main Site
Annaya Resignation
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 07:10:27 PM »
Annaya is no more a leader he is also just like other politicians.

Offline qwerty

• Chiranjeeviblog Admin
  • Admin of Main Site
Annaya Resignation
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 07:18:41 PM »
seema andhra lo leaders lekunda only employees and people chesthunnaru udhyamam . They need one powerful leader. Annaya should have used this situation and prove chesukovalsindi nenu kuda one of the capable leader ani but same andari politicians lagane sonia gandhi chepinnatu pani chesthunnadu individuality ledu.

Offline charanarul

Annaya Resignation
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
i feel he is doing right.u need a person in centre to raise your voice against the resolution.he needs power to stop it.he has gud reputation and respect for his words in centre.he is doing his best to support SA ppl.pls do not criticise him.i dont think he is selfish.he is definitely gud at heart and has concern for ppl welfare.no need of his resignation.if he resigns no one will heed to his words.he will be sidelined by congress leaders.think twice before u comment on him.

Offline qwerty

• Chiranjeeviblog Admin
  • Admin of Main Site
Annaya Resignation
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 10:24:54 PM »
I know he is not selfish. he is very sensitive person. chirulo daring and dashing ledu asalu mainga aggression ledu which is at most important for present day politics  .he is  unfit for politics my request is to do films which is good for him. asale unna name motham pothundi inka povadam naku istam ledu .

Offline Abhimani

• Megafan
Annaya Resignation
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 12:16:14 AM »
Evvaremanna Resignation cheyyala? ledha anedhi Chiranjeevi gari decision.. Oka vela Resign chesthe endhuku cheyyali..? Eppudu Cheyali..? anedhi Chiranjeevi gari choice.. Situation advantage thisukuni Rajakiyalu Cheyyadam lekunte Pressure ki longipoyi Resign cheyadam Chiranjeevi garu cheyya kudadhu..

I hope he is trying his best to influence the Congress party to rethink about the decision..

May be he is having his own strategy..

Oka vishayam alochinchandi.. NTR/ANR/KRISHNA/SOBHANBABU lanti top heroes vunna time lo kuda.. aa chinna space nundi Mega star ga paiki ela edhigaro alochinchandi..

because of Just HOPE and committment to the Continuous HARD WORK... dhanni nammukune ippatiki chiranjeevi garu vunnaru..

Let him Wish the best ... don't try to pull him down...

He is not only kind hearted but also pure hearted..

Always Mega Mega Mega SSSStttaaaarrrrrrrrrr