Author Topic: bad article on chiru by IBN(jagan media)  (Read 3457 times)

charan fan

bad article on chiru by IBN(jagan media)
« on: October 31, 2013, 08:41:14 AM »
Decline of Chiranjeevi: From mega star to a big zero in Andhra Pradesh

New Delhi: Just five years ago he was the undisputed mega star, the matinee idol and perhaps the most powerful person in Andhra Pradesh. People would throw rose petals at him while his speeches would make them go delirious. Everything seems to have changed for him in the past five years. The one time mega star of Telugu cinema, Chiranjeevi, has now become one of the most unpopular figures in the state. The same people are now throwing stones and rotten eggs at him. They even verbally abuse him. Chiranjeevi is facing the ire of the people in Seemandhra region. They feel that Union Tourism Minister Chiranjeevi is not doing anything to keep the state united. They openly attack him saying that the 'reel' life hero is a big zero in 'real life' politics. When he visited the Cyclone Phailin hit areas in Seemandhra, Chiranjeevi was booed by angry people. Some even pelted stones at him. There was no adulation and reverence. He was treated like any other politician who is unconcerned about the well being of the masses.

n the Telangana region, he is being seen as a pro-united Andhra politician and the people stopped 'worshipping' him, long ago. His son Ram Charan Teja's films were also not allowed to be released in Telangana. Chiranjeevi's decline started with the humiliating debacle of his Praja Rajyam Party (PRP) in the 2009 Assembly and Lok Sabha polls. Chiranjeevi, who wanted to be the Chief Minister of AP failed to win even a single Lok Sabha seat and managed just 16 Assembly seats. In a TV interview, the most formidable AP Chief Minister the late Dr YS Rajashekhara Reddy had said, "People come to see film stars. They don't vote for them. I don't consider Chiranjeevi a threat. He is not an NTR." The voters of Andhra Pradesh proved YSR right in the polls. According to the people close to him, Chiranjeevi was under the impression that he could repeat what the legendary film star NT Ramarao did in the early 1980s. His calculations went horribly wrong and he was finally forced to merge his party with the Congress in return for a Rajya Sabha seat for himself. This made him one of the several dozen leaders of the overcrowded Congress party. He managed to secure a berth for himself in the Union Cabinet in 2012. But his political ambitions ended his film career and mass appeal. He also lost the brand value. When he launched Praja Rajyam Party (PRP), there were allegations of sale of Lok Sabha and Assembly tickets for crores by his coterie. Chiranjeevi still denies those charges. But, only a few believe him. He is an unwanted man in Andhra Pradesh Congress. Some leaders joke that he is now a big zero both in politics and film. Even his hardcore fans are also disillusioned and most of his fan clubs have shut the doors long ago. A senior journalist in Hyderabad said, "Earlier the people used to wait outside his house for a glimpse of Chiranjeevi for days. Now even if he walks on the roads, nobody looks at him." The YSR Congress Party led by Jaganmohan Reddy is decimating the Congress in Seemandhra. The Congress might win Telangana with the support of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Since, Chiranjeevi is from Seemandhra region, he will be seen as a non-entity in Telangana, even if his party rules the new state. Only three film stars made it big in Southern politics. MG Ramachandran or MGR in Tamil Nadu and NT Ramarao or NTR in Andhra Pradesh between 1970s - 1990s. The current Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa has also made it big in politics by occupying the post of the Chief Minister thrice. Most others including Shivaji Ganeshan to Chiranjeevi have failed miserably.

charan fan

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 08:51:23 AM »
Response to IBN Article on Chiranjeevi

CNN IBN has published an article on its website http://www.ibnlive.in.com titled “Decline of Chiranjeevi: From mega star to a big zero in Andhra Pradesh” .

As an ardent follower of Chiranjeevi’s life from 18 years I would like to respond to this article to highlight why the author is wrong in many places factually, this may perhaps be due to wrong information sourced from largely caste based biased regional media.

The First Paragraph of the article published in IBN states people throw eggs and stones at him and verbally abuse him, whilst it is true that two miscreants belonging to the rival YSRCP party did pelt two stones at Chiranjeevi’s convoy, who were later apprehended and handed over to the police, it should be noted that this is an politically motivated act more than an illegal display of emotional outburst of general public, the last time eggs were thrown at Chiranjeevi was during his political campaign on behalf of PrajaRajyam Party much before 2009 elections, but the author seems to have not realized the time difference between 2009 to 2013 and is still assuming eggs and stones keep flying as soon as Chiranjeevi steps out in public, Sorry Mr Author this is no game of Angry Birds as much as I love playing that game. An isolated politically motivated act of 2 misguided rival party workers was enough for the author to assume and generalize it as an act carried out by general public, extremely narrow thinking in my books.
In the second & third paragraph, the author states that Chiranjeevi had to face the ire of SeemaAndhra people for not taking up a Pro United Stand, Maybe I should remind the author that Chiranjeevi (MoS for Tourism – Independent in charge) along with Union Minister for HRD Mr Pallam Raju have resigned on October 03 2013 in protest against the UPA for going ahead with bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Mr Author contrary to what you think, Chiranjeevi visited flood affected areas in SeemaAndhra region for the last 2 days and has been receiving overwhelming response, Chiranjeevi is not a politician who surveys flood affected areas in an air controlled Helicopter or flight, he is a man of masses and himself coming from humble backgrounds has always tried to reach the masses in person to understand their problems, below I’m posting collage of images from regional newspapers depicting Chiranjeevi’s touring of flood affected areas in person and distributing relief packages himself

In the fourth paragraph the author goes on to say fans associations of Chiranjeevi in Telangana region have stopped worshipping him long long ago, this is a grossly incorrect statement devoid of truth, maybe the author can make a visit to Telangana and see the kind of Adulation Chiranjeevi still holds there despite been seen as a Pro-United state politician. what i fail to understand is why do people in media who are supposed to report facts start assuming things and write factually incorrect things on various people, this practice has always surprised me and crores of normal public like me.

In the fifth paragraph the author says PRP won 16 assembly seats which is again incorrect it won 18, these are silly errors you don’t expect a reputed mainstream media like CNN IBN to do, very sad to see such gross incorrect figures.

In the seventh paragraph the author states Chiranjeevi’s political ambitions ended his film career, again a silly gross statement to make, Chiranjeevi until he quit films on his own was the undisputed king of Telugu cinema, he has voluntarily chosen not to do films so that he can devout his time to serving society, and not because film makers were vexed up with him and stopped offering him movies, for your kind information Mr Author, to know the brand value and craze of Chiranjeevi you can ask Mr Amitabh Bachchan whom I’m sure you see with high regards, Mr Bachchan will explain you what is Chiranjeevi, what is his mass appeal and brand value even today. Yes after coming into politics a lot of people have criticized him for not taking decisions as per their wishes, but then to go on to say he has lost his brand value and his political ambitions ending his film career is hilarious, your own colleagues in CNN IBN from south will enlighten you on this topic.

In the eight paragraph the Author conveniently carries neighbourhood rumours of seats selling by Chiranjeevi’s team without having any sort of evidence to back it up, Rumour mongering at its best eh  Mr Author ?
In the ninth paragraph, the author goes on to say how Chiranjeevi who until Oct 3 2013 was an union minister of UPA and member of APCWG is an unimportant person of ruling congress party, exceptionally oblivious of nude facts Mr Author.. NUDE FACTS, the author also goes on to say most of his fan clubs (i assume most to be majority) have closed doors, I’m afraid Sire, you need a trip to Andhra Pradesh asap to know ground reality, sitting in Delhi and writing about state of affairs in AP is myopic to say the least.
In the tenth paragraph the author goes on to state an anonymous confession of some senior Journo whom the author wishes not to name. The Author quotes that nobody would look at Chiranjeevi if he walks on road, i don’t even need to counter view this hilarious silly point, even the harshest of Chiranjeevi’s critics will be laughing at this point.
I would like to conclude my Blogpost by humbly requesting the author who is a journalist with CNN IBN to kindly check with ground realities, accurate facts and figures before writing and publishing any article on an important citizen of India who was also country’s Tourism Minister, such articles devoid of fact will further aggravate general public’s continual loss of trust on mainstream media. if i have offended you Mr Author its because I speak facts, if you wish to reply to this Blogpost the comments section is eagerly waiting for you.

Finally Mr Author, its not Chiranjeevi who is big zero, its the credibility of media that is a BIG ZERO today, please work on it.
JAI HIND

source:The Chronicles of Troll
author:Mr.naveen

charan fan

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 08:59:31 AM »
thanq naveen u very good response to ibn. in today's world, especially in andhra media corrupted by politicians. every party has their own media and they showing their views other than news....... chiru is not a politician. he is a real leader

Offline rajaram

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 10:26:19 PM »
Thank You Mr Naveen.

Shame on CNN IBN.

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 10:58:36 PM »
See the anger on CNN IBN in twitter

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 10:59:20 PM »
See the comment of the Rajdeep Sardesai
Rajdeep Sardesai [email protected]
And those angry with an article on chiranjeevi on @ibnlive , pl write a counter article which we will publish. Abuse will get you nowhere.

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 11:07:58 PM »
I written strongly to that bloody bugger

Offline BOSS

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 11:10:28 PM »
If nobody bothers chiranjeevi even if he walks on road, u (author/jurno) wouldnt have bothered to write about him in first place.to get an idea how much people flock to see chiranjeevi, just a glance at the above attached extracts from news papers is suffice which reflects love for chiranjeevi just two days back.even yellow media(eenadu) can also be seen abovecquoting the high attendance for chiranjeevi, the way people craved for shaking a hand with him and thus caused stampede. Even bothsa was welcomed camly by people in srikakulam district as he was accompained by chiranjeevi.that the love people shower upon chiranjeevi. Stones were never pelted on 1st day of tour.seeing a warm welcome by highly agitated people of srikakulam, dissapointed miscreants who differ with chiranjeevi politically did with frustation thus trying to gloom the whole tour.

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 11:11:24 PM »
Rajdeep Sardesai [email protected] 3m
Sorry folks for tweeting post gnight! Had to respond to #chirufans . Respect their right to be heard, but not to censor! Gnight

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 11:22:22 PM »
Ganesh Ravuri [email protected] 9m
Didn't read what they wrote. Not interested to read it now or later. Matter ardhamaindi... #ShameOnIBN

Mahesh S Koneru [email protected] 12m
@sknonline it is quite a remarkable feat bro, to trend it at that level… factual errors unnay asala aa article lo

Offline pawanist

• Pawan Kalyan Follower...Ram Charan Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 11:39:12 PM »
my response for it..and suppourt for that trend
@sardesairajdeep thanx for atleast the third one....but this time when you keep headings ..please think that they may hurt someones
chiranjeeviblog.com [email protected] 43m
@sardesairajdeep we are just in social media..u know better about his following in masses ..better think befor writing  @ibnlive

@sardesairajdeep by the way ts not anger sir..you said chiru's craze is gone this is just to show his craze.. cont @ibnlive

chiranjeeviblog.com [email protected] 57m
@sardesairajdeep Now even if he walks on the roads, nobody looks at him."  funniest statement ever.....

chiranjeeviblog.com [email protected] 1h
this trend even doesnt prove craze of chiranjeevi..this is just mothing before masses and their love towards chiru #ShameonIBN

#ShameonIBN..caz adi kuda pichi pulka media race lo join ayindi kabati

chiru gurinchi prathi gotam gadu matladthunadu.... solo ga vachi oka empire ni establish chesina king ayana #ShameOnIBN

simple he didnt suceed in politics dont make him looser..his image is more than ur fucking greed @dpsatishcnnibn #ShameOnIBN

chiru doesnt have fans to looses..he has followers only.better u understand that @dpsatishcnnibn #ShameOnIBN

sorry for my previous tweets ...those people atleast have some ethics but not guys like @dpsatishcnnibn #ShameonIBN

no diff between journalists like @dpsatishcnnibn and road sides bitches..both of them do anything for money #ShameOnIBN

chiranjeeviblog.com [email protected] 2h
this is just social media fans response..chirus image is @peaks in masses @dpsatishcnnibn they dont hesitate for blood war #ShameOnIBN

you wrote people dont care about chiru even if he walks on road sides @dpsatishcnnibn please come to Ap once #ShameOnIBN

lol i appreciate you for measuring mega stars stamina... its generally very difficult, @dpsatishcnnibn #ShameOnIBN........

Offline pawanist

• Pawan Kalyan Follower...Ram Charan Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 11:40:11 PM »
poduna nunchi plan chesi trend chesam..suppourt chesina all mega fans ki thanx....counter article by navven raju ana is excellent...mega fans rock..jai chiru

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 11:52:53 PM »
Ya article by naveen raju was so nice

It's against our forum rules. But it is the matter of pride of mega fans. That's why I am posting the link too. Article is already copied in the second post
http://naveenraju.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/response-to-ibn-article-on-chiranjeevi/

Offline charan.sri

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 11:57:11 PM »
 simple chiru simple Mega star.elantivi koti article rasina chiru epadu heart vuntadu.eroju tfi entha stamina vachandi anta chiru valla.CHIRU ALWAYS rockzz..........f**k off jagan media and co

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 12:04:39 AM »
K kannababu MLA [email protected] 12m
Ibn may not accept vth popular sentiment,presenting totally deviated news vth distortion is unacceptable,vsh editors correct #ShameOnIBN