Author Topic: Gopala Gopala movie Updates  (Read 19724 times)

Offline pawanist

• Pawan Kalyan Follower...Ram Charan Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
Gopala Gopala movie Updates
« on: February 17, 2014, 03:00:34 PM »
Cast: Pawan Kalyan, Victory Venkatesh
Producers: Sharath Marar, Suresh Babu
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:31:48 PM by siva »

Offline pawanist

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
Pawan Kalyan- Venkatesh Oh My God Updates
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 03:01:07 PM »
jayanth c paranjee ki istharu emo direction, August lo release plan chesthunaru

Offline pawanist

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
Gopala Gopala movie Updates
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 03:01:38 PM »
budget thakve vuntadi, since both heroes are involved in production
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:30:41 PM by siva »

Offline RamSharan

• Power Member
  • Die Hard Fan Of Chiru From Childhood
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 12:42:51 AM »
dussera ki mve ani talk

Offline pawanist

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 04:42:22 PM »
suhera ki radu..adi charan babu season

Offline RamSharan

• Power Member
  • Die Hard Fan Of Chiru From Childhood
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 09:49:36 PM »
so dec or pongal ahh

charan fan

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 07:47:16 AM »
Pawan Beating Dust on Scripts

As the assignment offered by TDP-BJP alliance for Jana Sena Chief pawan kalyan is completed with the elections held in Seemandhra just a few minutes ago, he is all set to concentrate on films till the next Governments is formed in Seemandhra and Centre. As per the reports we are hearing in, pawan kalyan has called directors Sampat Nandi and Dolly to discuss on the stages at which ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ and ‘OMG’ remake scripts are held at.

Before starting the new innings as a politician with Jana Sena party to be taken into public, Power Star will complete both the projects and make then ready for release by end of this year. For this to happen, the burden is on directors because Power Star can allot continuous schedules without any interruptions. What is the need of hour is quality in scripts provided by these directors. Let is wait for an official announcement on either of the two.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 11:08:37 AM »
Title confirmed for Pawan ,Venky film

Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh’s forthcoming remake movie of ‘Oh My God’ has been titled in Telugu ‘Daiva Daivam Bhaje’ .

The movie will be directed by Kishore Pardasani and produced by Suresh Babu and Sharath Marar under the banner Suresh productions.

Venkatesh is playing the role of Paresh Rawal who played in Oh My God and Pawan Kalyan will play the role of Akshay Kumar. The movie shooting will start from May 19th in Hyderabad.

charan fan

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 01:17:20 PM »
OhMyGod Remake shooting starts on 2nd June. PawanKalyan will participate in the shoot from end of June

charan fan

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 09:49:18 AM »
From day one pawan kalyan started to act in movies, he was trying to be something new and innovative on every aspect especially on designing of costumes. During the days when Renu Desai was besides him, she used to manage the Costumes section. Very recently, they are separated and leading different lives independently. Later on, it was alone in ‘Aththarintiki Daaredi,’ the costumes of Pawan have got superb reactions from audience.

As Power Star wants to continue the same for his next movies, he is taking special are on Lord Krishna’s character playing in ‘Oh My God’ Telugu remake titled tentatively as ‘Deva Devam Bhaje’ to be directed by Dolly with Venkatesh as main hero. Apparently, the screen time of Pawan is less than that of Venky and he has to effectively carry on this less screen space. So, each and every minute aspect is important for Pawan’s role and thus they are thinking on various patterns to suit Pawan’s style.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 02:21:29 PM »
Recruiting actors for Pawan’s OMG remake

charan fan

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 08:49:56 PM »
@JalapathyG   
Pawan Kalyan will end his holiday trip (foreign) on June 5th. Will join the shoot of OMG from 2nd week.P C Sriram is likely to handle the camera for O My God remake.

charan fan

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 01:29:42 PM »
Actress Shriya Saran is not just simply glamorous; she is also a true performer proved many times in the past. Off late, the role in ‘manam’ besides Nagarjuna is highly appreciated by audience and now, this film is paving the way for Shriya to get an entry into Pawan Kalyan, Venkatesh’s highly talked about project of ‘Oh My God’ Telugu remake tentatively titled as ‘Deva Devam Bhaje’ in direction of Dolly and produced by Suresh Babu, Sharat Marar jointly.

Into the original, protagonist is played by Paresh Rawal and his wife done by Lubna Salim has short screen time. Now, Dolly has made the changes to original script accommodating Shriya into Venkatesh’s wife character. This is good news because Shriya is coming back in demand and that too with heroes like Nag and Venky.

charan fan

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 07:55:54 AM »
Pawan Joins Shoot on June 9!
Long wait, at last, is over. Having given a huge gap of nine months after the release of 'Atharintiki Daredi', Power Star pawan kalyan is all set to join the shoot of his new movie 'Deva Devam Bhaje( tentative) on June 9. Having been campaigned for the victories of the TDP and the BJP in the general elections, pawan kalyan flew off Paris along with his family. He will be returning to Hyderabad on June.

Victory Venkatesh and pawan kalyan will be playing the lead roles in this multi-starrer movie. Shriya, who sizzled in 'Manam' recently, has been zeroed for this movie. Touted to be the remake of bollywood hit film 'Oh My God', the music of the movie is likely to be scored by Anup Rubens. Suresh Babu and Sharat Marrar are the producers of the movie.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 11:37:47 AM »
Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty is all set to become busy in Tollywood grabbing big project .

Mithun’s maiden Telugu project under the direction of Satya Prabhas, son of veteran director Raviraja Pinisetty.

Mithun will be rubbing shoulders with Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh in the Telugu remake of Bollywood film Oh My God!.  Mithun played the role of cunning godman (Leeladhar Swamy) in the original and the filmmakers were keen on roping him in.