Author Topic: I won’t quit Congress : Chiranjeevi  (Read 714 times)

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
I won’t quit Congress : Chiranjeevi
« on: February 19, 2014, 02:32:08 PM »

Union Minister of State for Tourism, Chiranjeevi, on Wednesday claims himself as a great warrior who fought for the right of Samaikyandhra.

He said, Seemandhra region had fought well against the bifurcation and they would continue their fight for corrections in Rajya Sabha to protect interests of the region.

He said, He had personally tried his level best to appraise the concerns of Seemandhra people by-and-large. However, the bifurcation has been taken by Congress after all parties have accepted for bifurcation decision. He also said that, He would continue as Congress party leader and won’t quit Congress.

What you opinion on this guys?
Me neither support nor condemn.
Will stay as Die Hard fan of tollywood No1 hero CHIRU forver

Offline president

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:08:38 PM »
Those who are staunch followers  of politics and critics will admit this as a "WISE " decision from Chiranjeevi garu.
My opinion:-
We all know that Congress won't come to power in next elections. So our BOSS will be free from active politics.
But will continue as a Rajyasabha MP( with least work to attend houses ). At the same time those who are now deserting congress and joining other parties for their political career, will suffer in future.
Anyway for next 5 years our Boss will do a couple of movies and some social service programmes...by  next elections there will not be any LEADER for congress Other than CHIRANJEEVI garu, as a CM candidate and also as a mass puller.

As like in film industry BOSS surely become LEADER in politics too.
BOSS will win , not immediately but definitely

Even Chiranjeevi garu resigns now there will not be much difference and it will be pictured as  a cowardly thing by anti groups.
Today people are angry over Congress. Who knows after 5 years the scenario may change and  wind  may favour Congress again. At that time Chiranjeevi garu will be the captain of the ship.

I support our Boss's decision...

Jai Chiranjeeva.......

Offline yugandhar

• Power Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:18:49 PM »
chiru ne andhra lo congress nunchi cm canditate ga potichayucha

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:08:29 AM »
chiru ne andhra lo congress nunchi cm canditate ga potichayucha
It's better to keep quiet for some time. Seemandhra ppl got so angry on congress.
All Chiru haters utilizing this chance and making dirty comments on Chiru.