Author Topic: New Rules to Post in Main Site  (Read 431 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
New Rules to Post in Main Site
« on: March 08, 2014, 08:27:44 PM »

Hello friends main site look has been changed . So you have to follow certain rules while posting in Main Site (This is only for editors in Main Site)

1. Select add new post
2. Upload and Insert an Image related to that post ,don't insert full image select medium size image for normal posts .Suppose if it is any paper cut or text matter image insert full size image or large image.
3. write matter about that image
4. Select the categories from right side box in that from on onwards you have to select "Featured" category for each post and other category related to that post if it is news select first select news and it that select sub category like movie news,politics,gossips like that only you have to select for categories i.e first you have to select parent category and child category related to that post
5. Don't select article category for all posts because article means its different recently Sai written one article "who are mega fans" for that type of posts you can select article category.
6. Next is tags you have to fill tags but you people are filling only one or two tags its not good for seo. I have created tags for each movie just go to all posts in that you can see lot of tags just copy them and paste them . Suppose if there is no post related to your new post just copy tags of any post related to that hero.
7. For this new theme you have to "set featured image" also which is present just below the tags .Just insert the same image which you have inserted in post. If you don't select featured image it will show error in main page.

Please follow these rules while posting in Main Site. If you have any doubts ask me.But don't post any thing untill you get clarity about these. 

Thank You,