WHY PAWAN KALYAN WHY ?
Pawan Kalyan is the talk of the town, he needs no introduction to Telugu people, well-known across major part of South India as youngest brother of Matinee Idol and Central Minister Konidala Chiranjeevi.
As soon as Idlebrain.com site, which seems to be like website partner of soon to be launched Pawan Kalyan’s new political outfit titled tentatively (Jana Sena Party) announced in Twitter and Facebook about Pawan’s political Re-entry, it sent the social media into abuzz galore, Hardcore fans of Pawan Kalyan were shocked, some Senior Pawan Fans pretended to be shocked ( I expect they would be party to this news much before) and Mega fans and general folks were all shell shocked to hear the news, shocked not because yet again a film actor was making a political debut but shocked because a film actor was re-entering on eve of elections at such short notice.
The reason why Pawan’s political party is creating controversy of sorts can be attributed to various reasons, chief of them being his conspicuous absence in political life post 2009 election debacle of PRP and re surfacing at an opportune moment on eve of 2014 elections with a new political outfit, let us analyse the pro’s, con’s, lies and truth beneath this decision.
When Pawan Kalyan took over reins of Youth wing of PRP, there was much hope of infusion of young blood into PRP, the impetus was to infuse more aggressiveness into the campaign, which in my opinion did happen, whether it worked out to PRPs advantage or disadvantage was there to be seen for all through election results. After PRP’s poor show in 2009 elections, Pawan Kalyan distanced himself from PRP and continued acting in films, not until Mid 2010 did talks of PRP’s merger with Congress start due to sudden mishap involving the late Ex CM YSR, on March 12th, PRP was formally merged into Congress Party with 17 MLA’s and Chiranjeevi went on to become Rajya Sabha member and eventually Tourism Minister of India
The relationship between Mega brothers (Chiranjeevi , Nagababu and Pawan Kalyan ) was known to one and all, they have been together through thick of times, Nagababu and Pawan Kalyan have stated multiple times in various interviews about Chiranjeevi being the man behind their success and careers, Pawan Kalyan in his famous speech during Chiranjeevi’s Padmabushan felicitation went on to state how he along with Mega fans are always behind Chiranjeevi, no matter what decision Chiranjeevi takes, they will rally behind him and support him till death, any other person making such a bold promise on public forum and breaking it would not have caused much outrage as its caused now, this is primarily because of the image that Pawan carries about being honest and straight forward.
Pawan Kalyan though had deliberately intended to be oblivious of Chiranjeevi’s political affiliations, but until Gabbar Singh was personally in good relation with Chiranjeevi, however you could see cracks appear from CGTR and eventually by the time Attarintiki Daaredi was completed, things had taken a cold turn, rumours were strife that Pawan’s personal decision to marry a foreigner without divorcing Renu Desai might have sparked off opinion differences amongst the family, as much as Pawan’s onscreen persona is cherished by his fans, there is no doubt that his personal life was always amidst confusion and chaos, the institution of marriage along with institution of education wasn’t something Pawan had good success at, but there is no denying the fact that as a famous celebrity his life would be under the lens at any given time specially by Media who don’t waste an opportunity to create sensationalism.
Pawan parting ways with Mega family and starting a political outfit is clearly not Pawan’s own idea, it is an idea that is fed to him on consistent basis from a significant period by those who became close to him including a top film director who has great penchant for beards and Rhymes, a media personality who works with N TV
, an failed film producer and many more, Pawan’s political outfit is unofficially funded by PVP group which is not exactly the cleanest organization in terms of law-abiding, there are criminal cases from Enforcement Directorate on PVP group for money laundering, and surely Pawan who wants to make a difference in politics starting a party with such unclean money is not sending a positive message to anyone, the media is bound to dig more into this and unearth some uncomfortable things for all of us to see.
Mega fans who had always prided on the unity of Mega family are now devastated by this rapid decision of Pawan, clearly tore between love & respect for Chiranjeevi and affection towards Pawan, majority of true mega fans have rejected Pawan’s decision at ground level, to be honest except for some over excited college students who are known for making noise similar to the ones empty vessels make, there are hardly any supporters in social media too, most are of opinion that this is perhaps the most un-rationale decision Pawan has ever made, a decision which may perhaps put an end to his super craze amongst people of AP.
Majority of Mega fans are of the opinion that this is an opportune decision by Pawan in ditching PRP at the most needy hour and now floating a new party on eve of elections and fighting against other parties including Congress in which Chiranjeevi is the Chief electoral campaign head, this is virtually Pawan Kalyan taking Chiranjeevi head on politically, yes that’s right, let me repeat that for you.. PAWAN KALYAN taking CHIRANJEEVI HEAD ON POLITICALLY.
Most leaders of Mega fans associations that I’ve spoken to at ground level are against this decision and have clearly vowed to rally behind the man who created MEGA FAMILY – CHIRANJEEVI
As a Mega fan, I have few questions for Pawan Kalyan and his fans who swear by his every word and act, let’s try to enlist them and see if it connects any dots
(1) After loosing elections, what responsibility did Pawan Kalyan take in PRP ?
(2) What was his contribution in rebuilding PRP?
(3) Why did he attend only 1 YuvaRajyam meeting being the President of that wing post PRP Loss?
(4) How many times he entered PRP office after elections?
(5) Where was Pawan the re-wannabe Politician when Chiranjeevi took out Samaikhya Andhra tour?
(6) Where was Pawan the re-wannabe when Chiranjeevi got arrested for protesting against price increases for common commodities?
(7) Where was he when Chiranjeevi took up tour demanding Polavaram Project to be taken up as National priority ?
(8 ) Where was he when Chiranjeevi toured whole state for flood victims?
(9) Where was Pawan Kalyan the re-wannabe politician when the state was burning due to bifurcation issue ? now that the bifurcation is over, he wants to enjoy the fruits in both states ? is this smart politics or are people too naive to not notice this ?
(10) In Nayak audio function when Charan openly antagonized Media for spreading rumours about Family’s split, why didn’t Pawan Kalyan react on that stage and back up Charan ?
(11) Can anyone swear by their conscience and refuse the fact that had Pawan stayed and worked for PRP post its debacle, perhaps PRP would have been existent today ? Everybody ditched PRP, the 17 left over MLA’s threatened to move to various parties, with no financial or media support what options did Chiranjeevi have with him during the merger time ?
(12) Today Pawan’s party is rumoured to be contesting in only handful of seats that are not enough to bring his party to majority in either SA or Telangana, if so what is the objective of Pawan’s entry into politics ? is this a ploy to negate certain votes based on caste to one of the major party ? what are the background equations behind this ?
(13) How will people believe a man who could not manage his own Personal life to manage a state with crores of people ?
(14) Pawan Kalyan is known for serious lack of commitment for certain causes, the best example for this is opening and closing of Common Man Protection Force within the battling of an eye lid, how can people trust this man to have commitment over the issues of people for significant time ?
(15) Despite attempts by Nagababu and Aravind to persuade Kalyan from taking this un-rationale decision, why is Pawan Kalyan so hell-bent on going ahead ? is there really a true heart to do social service or is it an inflated ego that is weaving its evil magic around his conscience ?
(16) How can Pawan Kalyan justify the very existence of his Political outfit which is backed by illegal money ? will Pawan Kalyan pave way and show he is the real trend setter by revealing the source of his party funds with bank details ?
(17) If Chiranjeevi has cheated the 68 lakhs voters by merging his party into Congress party, what has Pawan Kalyan done as President of one of the biggest wing in that party and as its key core committee member ? if Chiranjeevi has made money through that merger, how much of it did Pawan Kalyan take ?
(18) Chiranjeevi merged his party and helped prevent toppling of Government and did exceptional work as Tourism Minister which is there for all to see, if Pawan Kalyan was strictly against the merger why didn’t he try to stop it ?
(19) In this video
Chiranjeevi has pride in his eyes when he says Pawan will always be respectful of our family and my decision, if required and if asked to campaign for me, he will be happy to do so, today because of Pawan’s decision that pride in Chiranjeevi’s eyes is gone and the trust on Pawan in his heart is shaken, Dear Pawan can you look into the eyes of the man who created “PAWAN KALYAN” ever without guilt ? Can you ?
(20) Chiranjeevi has no scarcity of brothers, he has crores of them bonded by blood, but what about that little brother he always loved the most, the brother he grew up with, the brother whom he mentored, tutored, helped become the PowerStar that you are today ? what about it Pawan ? ever gave a thought ?
Now that the inevitable is certain I really hope Pawan Kalyan uses this opportunity to indeed do some good if possible, as until now Pawan’s political entry looks like a big budgeted movie produced by PVP and directed by Trivikram, for all the pain that Kalyan has caused Mega family and Mega fans, one can at least hope he will bring happiness to few people by doing something worthwhile in politics.Best of the Luck Kalyan, for once going by how many people are against your decision.. you are going to need it.
source : http://naveenraju.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/why-pawan-kalyan-why/