Author Topic: Mega brother NAGABABU "me and fans are with annayya". What say?  (Read 2093 times)

Offline BOSS8055

• MEGA EMPIRE is built by MEGASTAR
All the channels are giving breaking news quoting Mega brother  NAGABABU to have stated " I support annayya. ANNAYYA has paved golden path for the development of myself, pawan kalyan & charan. If some one takes individual decision, its upto them. Fans also will be with annayya only" . What should we fans do?
I SUGGEST:
1.Support powerstar where ever "JANASENA" contest ( first hand reports are hinting that powerstar is not interested in party contesting all constituencies ) and rest of the places "CONGRESS" seeing annayya face.

2.Where both the parties contest, vote for better candidate, I mean good person with winning chances.

3.Before someone might jump and say something about congress regarding bifurcation (I being an integrationist) ....TDP & YSRCP should take equal blame share. Not to mention...nadamuri fans in all regions vote for TDP whether they liked TDP giving letter in support of bifurcation or not. Then why not we konidela fans?

4.Hope ANNAYYA and POWERSTAR doesn't exchange words even with slightest humour to prove their point right.

NOTE: Last but not least THIS MEGA EMPIRE IS BUILT BY ANNAYYA.

Fellow fans ( all members may not be fans, just register to throw subtle comments in disguise) what say?

Offline lokesh

Mega brother NAGABABU "me and fans are with annayya". What say?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 05:15:15 PM »
Bifurication happend because of all parties dual nature. Chiranjeevi while merging PRP clearly stated that I will abide Congress High Command. He sticks on that. Where as CBN who played drama in both the regions is happily in election campaign. The first reason for bifurication was CBN who gave letter. All this is history.
One more point BJP is full support for Bi-furication. If 2 major parties agreed then who can stop the process?. Nobody can.

Chiranjeevi quit from party will change the scenario. Not at all.

Offline ashok8734

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 05:17:31 PM »
We should support Pawan Kalyan and his Jana Sena party as he is the last hope for development in our state. May be he won't rule at this moment, but he will be power full opposition leader. See the congress, TDP or YSRCP leaders, nobody has dedication to develop the state. I hope it won't be the case with janasena candidates. It is true that Chiranjeevi is the base for Pawan, charan and other mega heroes. But Pawan is the last way to gain the political pride of mega family (which was lost by merging PRP in congress) and moreover I will come all over from Mumbai and vote for the candidates supported or contested under the flag of JANA sena party. This is my opinion.

Offline BOSS8055

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 05:36:36 PM »
Bifurication happend because of all parties dual nature. Chiranjeevi while merging PRP clearly stated that I will abide Congress High Command. He sticks on that. Where as CBN who played drama in both the regions is happily in election campaign. The first reason for bifurication was CBN who gave letter. All this is history.
One more point BJP is full support for Bi-furication. If 2 major parties agreed then who can stop the process?. Nobody can.

Chiranjeevi quit from party will change the scenario. Not at all.

With all due respect, do you think Annayya quitting congress would have stopped it? I disagree. If you sir think it gives so much of importance to annayya, he would have been offered PCC chief post in residual state of Andhra Pradesh. It ignored the fact that annayya was the president of a huge party ( yes...17% votes was only achieved by 2 parties in the state till date other than PRP).

Ok if he quits congress, what should annayya do? Start acting in movies? Revive PRP? Join JENASENA?

There are vultures in print and electronic media who crushed the prospects of PRP, will do the same if he revives party. Annayya doesn't have the financial strength enough to face these vultures or influential people behind him to save his skin.

Like he brought Indian culinary institute to tirupati ( fought with then CM kiran kumar reddy who wanted to set it up in Hyderabad), funds for Vizag tourism circuit....if he is with same national party, if not now later he will strive for development.

Offline BOSS8055

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 05:41:52 PM »
We should support Pawan Kalyan and his Jana Sena party as he is the last hope for development in our state. May be he won't rule at this moment, but he will be power full opposition leader. See the congress, TDP or YSRCP leaders, nobody has dedication to develop the state. I hope it won't be the case with janasena candidates. It is true that Chiranjeevi is the base for Pawan, charan and other mega heroes. But Pawan is the last way to gain the political pride of mega family (which was lost by merging PRP in congress) and moreover I will come all over from Mumbai and vote for the candidates supported or contested under the flag of JANA sena party. This is my opinion.

Pawan is well read. He has vast knowledge about greenery/ nature ( to build green cities through out state), agriculture ( benefits farmers) and multi talented. Above all he has helping nature, uncorrupted, apathy for society. Such person even if sits in opposition will keep ruling party on toes.

Offline wings

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 06:22:04 PM »
My sincere support to Pawan Sir.
Right time and we need like those personalities in politics.
My two cents

PAWAN SIR JINDABAD

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 07:31:29 PM »
Good decision by Nagababu Annayya.

I am also an Addict of PAWANISM. But this happened bcoz of Chiru.

Without Chiru, there is no PAWAN,CHARAN,ARJUN.

Offline ashok8734

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 07:32:34 PM »

Pawan is well read. He has vast knowledge about greenery/ nature ( to build green cities through out state), agriculture ( benefits farmers) and multi talented. Above all he has helping nature, uncorrupted, apathy for society. Such person even if sits in opposition will keep ruling party on toes.

Hmm that's why I said we should support Pavan and Jana sena

Offline pawanist

• Pawan Kalyan Follower...Ram Charan Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 09:26:51 PM »
as simple as that oka family lo okaru bjp ki vote eyachu inkollu congress etc.. movies and politics are completely different, meku evari vidhanalu..padathilu nachuthayo valaki suppourt isthe better, not by seeing Pawan kalyan/chiru, and dont merge two different paths movies and politics, movies lo mathram Chiru tarvathe earaina ala ani  andaru chiru ki mathrame political ga sprt cheyali ani ledu, especially okalni suppourt chesthe inkokalani thite avasaram ledu

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 10:35:43 PM »
as simple as that oka family lo okaru bjp ki vote eyachu inkollu congress etc.. movies and politics are completely different, meku evari vidhanalu..padathilu nachuthayo valaki suppourt isthe better, not by seeing Pawan kalyan/chiru, and dont merge two different paths movies and politics, movies lo mathram Chiru tarvathe earaina ala ani  andaru chiru ki mathrame political ga sprt cheyali ani ledu, especially okalni suppourt chesthe inkokalani thite avasaram ledu
Good everyone should think like this

Offline lokesh

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 11:00:20 PM »
Vidanaalu manchivaithene kaadu aa venuka party ni naduputunna vallu kooda manchivallu ayyivunte baagundaali, chuttu vunna leaders kooda baagundaali

Offline Mega Fan

• Megafan
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 11:11:15 PM »
Boss....
mana annayye chiru...but political ga aena vesina every step wrong boss...
heartful ga nuvvu kuda support cheyalevu...we r there 4 chiru n entire mega family 4 ever...
but alagani we cant n we shouldn't support chiru blindly...
mana ila open ga mana forum kabatti rasukuntaam emanna mana anna gurinchi...kani bayata vadu evadanna oka maata ekuva takkuva matladithe chiru gurinchi eroju ki blood boil aepothundhi...

in common people view
Pawan la nijayithe ga, stuborn ga, dynamic ga undevaadu avasaram in current situation....
politics lo edoka change tesuku vache oka leader kosam JANALU waiting boss....
Nijamgane entha mandhi thindi leka water dorakaka avastha paduthunnaro telusa...bathroom vasthe 10mins minimum aapukovaali... sari aena moulika sadhupaayalu kuda leka entha mandhi avasthpaduthunnaro telusa...boss...

JANALU chachipothunnaru boss eee politicians tho... mana thala delhi high command chethullo petti kurchunna prathi politician ki pawan party samaadhaanam cheppali...
laksha kotlu vaadi baabu sommu la thinesina vaaditho nelanu naakinchaali...
software software ani cheppi prajalaki water lekunda chesina vaadiki chematalu pattinchaali...

antha dynamic leader raavaali...n prajalaki kaavaali...lets hear to pawan kalyan words...tana way of thinking...
n approach of dealing current states...ni cheppaneeyandi...then v by ourselves get a picture...
appudu manam automatic ga PK ki vote veyataniki hesitate cheyyamu... but mean while...
some dirty media...cheap tricks tho...chiru fans ani pawan fans ani seperate chesi chudali ani chusthundhi...
alanti pathetic tricks ki mega fans padaru...ani manam andaram unity tho undi prove cheyyali Boss...
Jai chiranjeeva...n Jai Pawanism...
Modify message

Offline pawanist

• Pawan Kalyan Follower...Ram Charan Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • ĸonιdala ғan
    • chiranjeeviblog
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 11:20:46 PM »
i am not telling to support chiru blindly.. me istam una valaki suppourt iyandi kani kotukovadhu ani chepthuna

Offline BOSS8055

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 12:16:27 AM »
Yevaru yenni cheppinaaa CHIRU is as uncorrupt as PAVAN. Believe it or not. Did he do any scam or take controversial decision as central minister unlike DASARI! Party fund adigithe seatlu ammukuntunnadu ani annayyani annaru. Naku teliyaka aduguthanu, partyloki vache vallani, partylo vunna vallani adagaka party fund/ financial support yevarini adugutharu? Yellow mediana/ Jagan mediana/ Blackmailing mediana? leka Oppositiona?  :021:... Also TV9 was saying repeatedly "prasninchadaniki vasthunna partynae prajalu prasinchadam start chesthe..." refering to pavan personal life. Vellu yeppudiana harikrishna/ nagarjuna / Krishna/ Kamal hasan/ Sr. NTR marriages gurinchi comment chesara? :040: mari why only pavan? (Ofcourse I was terribly upset when pavan parted his ways with Mrs.Renu desai  :03:). Opposition will make their female leaders like jeevitha/ roja/ vijayashanti/ TRS kavitha to target on this sensitive issue to demoralize pavan and decline his image in public. We got to tighten up our shoes  :017:!

Offline lokesh

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 05:58:12 AM »
Boss gaaru ivanni ippudendukandi. Modata press meet avvanivandi