Author Topic: About the Man Behind Pawan’s Jana Sena Party – Raju Ravitej  (Read 508 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator

Raju Ravitej is a gifted young achiever. Bold, talented and hard-working, he has influenced many people in many fields and countries. He accumulated vast experience at a young age by overcoming great odds and by not succeeding several times.
Raju Ravitej, works in the field of cross-cultural awareness & competence. He trains, speaks, coaches and advises internationally. He writes books for children & young people and biographies. He writes philosophy.

His education lies in his method of learning which is and has always been “Thought, Observation and Experience”. Several thousands attended Raju Ravitej’s programs in the past 15 years. In 1994, he started Eurisko Consulting and in 2002 he started a non-profit trust called Inspire India.

Coming from an impoverished background and equipped with no qualifications other than zeal, self-discipline and clarity of thought, he went about regularly and promptly failing at whatever he attempted. His mountain of mistakes and failures include a series of failed attempts to be a successful ‘employee’. Out of the 6 jobs he held he was fired from 5 – for lack of communication skills and for lacking a ‘subordinate attitude’.

In 1994 Ravitej started off his own enterprise for entrepreneurs – Eurisko, which he closed down within 30 days for the landlord suddenly expressed a lack of confidence in his ability to pay the next month’s rent. In 1995 Ravitej was at it again, starting and closing it all over again.In 1997 April, Ravitej started the third time with the help of generous friends who became believers in the cause of Eurisko. Eurisko sustained and became a success. If not for their kindly help and belief there would be no Eurisko and no success for Ravitej.

For more information about Raju Ravitej  - Click Here

Offline krithik

About the Man Behind Pawan’s Jana Sena Party – Raju Ravitej
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 09:07:39 AM »
Hi All,
I have read about rajuravitej and observed that he is true inspiration to every one as he had tasted the success from failures. If pawan and he works together,definintely we can expect good things from this combo. I am not sure whether it will be relevant in this post to criticizing some people's comments about PK, but I am not having any other option to respond here. Firstly, pawan never sad any thing bad about chiru but told that congress is the  main reason for this situation. Don't criticize pawan because he started a new party. Surely he will work hard and brings some change in the society. Its became a habit to every one(In media as well) to criticize the people with out knowing how they will work. Channels gives good publicity who are having money,power and not gives any importance to the leaders like JP and others who actually planning to do good to the society.
I am sincerely hoping that at least in this site, no body criticizes either pawan or chiru. They had choosen 2 different paths and let them go in their own directions. We will support who are good.

This is my small suggestion, In case if I have hurted any body sorry for that one.

Offline kalyanam

About the Man Behind Pawan’s Jana Sena Party – Raju Ravitej
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 09:22:56 AM »
I support anyone who comes forward to do good for the society and both Chiranjeevi and Kalyan have a proven track record of social service, there is no point in criticizing either of them as their intentions were always noble towards the public, both of them are currently in different parties, and the scenario in both the states is known to us. They would definitely strive to do good to the society wherever they are, they are not opportunist people.