Author Topic: Pawan Kalyan found no fault with Chiru on Merger  (Read 583 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Pawan Kalyan found no fault with Chiru on Merger
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:01:37 PM »

By breaking his silence almost after four years Pawan Kalyan has opened up for the first time on merger of PRP with Congress.Addressing the party’s public meeting on youth meet, Pawan have not found any fault with chiru for merging PRP with congress and said that he kept quiet on merger in the hope that it will do good to Telugu people.

The merger was caused perhaps due to some leaders cautioning Chiranjeevi that they will join that party even if he will not merge the party.

'I saw no mistake in Prajarajyam merging with Congress as I thought that good deed will happen to Telugu people with it. I thought the experienced party like congress will do equal justice but unfortunately it was not happened’’ Pawan said

Pawan once again denied rumors about his rift with Chiru and said that he will love his brother same as fans did.‘’We all love Annayya Chiranjeevi equally and our love, respect towards him will never come down. But due to God's acts today I stood against him', said Pawan.

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 12:26:09 AM »
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0k52WeFRqno Small | Large

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 12:27:27 AM »
I think this is the last meeting before elections, since there is no contest in elections.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 12:56:36 PM »
Atleast now some so called Pawan fans (anti Mega fans) should realize and respect Chiru...

Offline PSPA1

• PA1 inspiration
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 10:25:24 PM »
oh avuna ... sorry

Offline BOSS8055

• MEGA EMPIRE is built by MEGASTAR
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 12:35:29 AM »
can any one ask for more respect & love from pawan towards annayya. this is mega family. and we are always proud of it. :13:

Offline P.Dileepkumar

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 08:50:52 AM »
What ever pawan said here is 100% true. PRP MLAs who are there with Chiru at that moment of time forced him to merge PRP with Congress. People like Ganta Srinivasa Rao, C. Ramchandriah(Alteast he is sailing with Annaya), Kothapalli Subba Rayadu... forced Annaya to merge PRP with congress. As Pawan said it is good move of merging PRP with congress, Annaya also thought on the same lines as one more elections will be burden for people since there is Jagan threat is there at that moment for GOVT nd merged PRP with Congress.

There is no support for Annaya at that momemnt of time(Including Pawan), He became alone and all the people whom he believed left him in mid way and that is the reason Annaya merged PRP. If Pawan supported Annaya in the process of merging PRP or be with Annaya to fight in politics the situation is different.

Whether People agree it or not Annaya gave life to so many people in politics including present TRS leader Sravan.I like Janga Gautham who is ex PRP leader and he is in congress, and he is the only one who is supporting Annaya in all media discussions. If those type leaders are there with Annaya then people will listen the rite voice from Annaya.

We wish Annaya will overcome all this huddles and be Megastar in Politics as well.