Author Topic: RGV proved himself again that he is Mental  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
RGV proved himself again that he is Mental
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »

Offline rajaram

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 07:27:57 AM »
pichi peaks

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 05:51:16 PM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »

source: cinejosh.com

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 11:26:40 AM »
RGV in Soup with Hindu Gods

ram gopal varma’s eccentric though process is landing him in troubles this time. The maverick film maker who speaks his mind openly without worried about the aftermath effects is now in a legal coup with Malkajgiri Court ordering the police to file a case and begin the investigation for passing controversial, intimidating remarks against Hindu gods hurting the religious sentiments. Kushaiguda Police registered the case under Section 294(A).

Into the recent past, RGV while giving an interview to a media agency spoke some insulting words against Hindu gods and goddesses like Lord Shiva, Ganapathi and Lakshmi Devi. He even compared Lord Shiva with Terrorist Outfit of Al Qaeda for beheading his son Ganapathi and took potshots at Lakshmi Devi for keeping a section of people in India very poor.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 09:30:06 AM »
RGV satires on Lord Ganesha

It has became a habit for director Ramgopal verma despite case has been booked against him for hurting Hindu Gods. RGV born in a Hindu family , is still unaware of Hindu Gods and without out any shame criticizing the Hindu Gods.

“What did Ganesha do that his brother kumara dint do so that only Ganesha became god? Is it becos Kumara dint get head cut off like Ganesha? Can someone tell me if today is the day Ganesha was originally born or is it the day his dad cut his head off? Does Lord Ganesha eat with his hands or his trunk? I would really love to know from Lord Ganesha’s devotees a list of what obstacles he removed in all the years they prayed to him. I have an innocent question…can someone please tell me how a Lord who couldn’t save his own head will save others heads? Does Lord Ganesha eat much more than other Gods? My doubt is becos all the other Gods are either trim or muscular. Did Lord Ganesha have a paunch in his childhood too or did it develop in the recovery time of the elephant head operation? Happy Ganesh chaturdhi. .may this day 29th aug bring prosperity and happiness to everybody so that there will be no problems from 30th aug. Can someone explain how someone can cut off a child’s head who was just trying to protect his mother’s modesty? Am sure devotees know better. All concerned pls undrstand tht my questions nd observations on Ganesha are coming from both my innocence nd ignorance on the subject matter. I would very much like to be educated on my queries on Ganesha by esteemed experts on the matter. I think my films are flopping only becos of my attitude towards Gods. ..I wish I can become a devotee. Religion and alcohol are the two greatest narcotics created by man…Friedrich Nietzsche. All tweets I put on Ganesha were in my usual manner but unintended by me to hurt anyone’s sentiments…but if they did I sincerely apologize.”

source:aplive.net

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 08:53:44 AM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 09:44:34 AM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 04:50:25 PM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 09:10:34 PM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 02:21:18 PM »

RGV's Satires on Devotees?

Eccentric genius ram gopal varma has once again stuck to a controversy. His latest tweets on Hindu gods have not only ignited controversy but also appeared to have provoked regional tiffs among the devotees. His tweets are as follows.

"Is it Right that Telangana people pray to Andhra people's Balaji more than their own Yadagiri Narasimha ?I am not a believer in God but I feel it's insulting to Yadagiri Narasimha that Telangana people pray to Andhra people's Balaji more Like you love your own country shouldn't you be praying to your own states God instead of praying to another States God? Isn't it correctly wrong that Telangana people think of their own God Yadagiri Narasimha lesser than Andhra people's God? I am very happy the KCR is developing Yadagiri gutta nd I think this act of his wil make Telangana people realise the value of their own God"

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 02:24:31 PM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2014, 09:45:03 AM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 12:04:32 PM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 06:24:52 PM »

Eccentric genius Ram Gopla Varma has all praises on Sampoornesh Babu. He has not hesitated comparing him with all times legends of India, Big B Amitabh Bachchan,Superstar Rajinikanth and Megastar Chiranjeevi.

"The only hero, Real hero,Real Real sampoorna hero better than Amitabh bachchan Rajnikant and Chiranjeevi," posted Ram Gopal Varma in his twitter page. Maybe RGV was impressed by the song sung by Sampoo recently for his upcoming film 'Kobbari Matta'.

The story and the screen play work of 'Kobbari Matta' was done by Steven Shankar. He also penned the dialogues of the movie.Music was composed by Kamran while editing work was done by Karthika Srinivas. Kittu Vissapragada wrote the lyrics. Rupak Ronaldson has done the direction of the movie. Adi Kumbhagiri has produced the movie