Author Topic: Fans of Cherry in celebrities  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
Fans of Cherry in celebrities
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
Hi Friends,
Instead of creating different threads,
Plz use this thread to post of the opinion of any celebrity (in film/politics/sports) on our MEGA POWERSTAR

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »
Eesha Gupta is a big fan of Ram Charan

Former Femina Miss India, Esha Gupta has confessed that she's a big fan of Ram Charan and that she would love to act in a Telugu film soon.

Recently, while promoting her upcoming film Humshakals, when one of her fans asked her if she has any plans to act in South Indian films, she said, “Yes, would love to and I want to! I am a big fan of Ram Charan in Telugu and Suriya in Tamil.

I would definitely work with them, if I get a chance.” Her friendship with her co-star, Tamannaah has managed to grab quite a few eyeballs and responding to one such query about their budding friendship, Esha Gupta said, “Yes she is a very lovely girl and a good friend.”

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:06:55 PM by Pa1Kalyan »

charan fan

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 09:06:02 AM »
After Isha Gupta, Isha Talwar a Cherry's Fan

Former Miss India Isha Gupta, who plays one of the female leads in 'Humshakals',  has recently confessed that she was a big fan of Mega Power Star Ram Charan. She also said that she would love to work with Ram Charan in Telugu and Suriya in Tamil.

And now, isha talwar, who played the female lead of latest release 'Maine Pyaar Kiya', has expressed her wish of working with Ram Charan for a movie. She has also hoped to work with Mahesh Babu and praised his handsomeness. Lastly, she opined Stylish Star Allu Arjun as the wonderful dancer and confessed that she would love to work with him too.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 03:40:20 PM »

Victory Venkatesh's latest offing 'Drushyam' has turned out to be profitable venture for everyone including the makers and the buyers. Veteran Heroine sripriya has excelled in her new shoes as a director. She is at cloud nine with the super success of the movie and is busy participating in the promotional campaigns of the movie in various media houses. In one of her interviews, she said she never misses watching the movies of Mega Power Star Ram Charan and Stylish Star Allu Arjun.

source: cinejosh.com

charan fan

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 06:07:04 PM »
Erojullo Fame Reshma about #RamCharan

watch from 3.10sec

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRAEjd9pwA
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:17:41 PM by charan fan »

charan fan

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 08:15:34 PM »
Bollywood actress Wamiqa Gabbi

Wamiqa Gabbi is all set to debut in T-town playing the leading lady in Sudheer Babu's forthcoming film directed by Sriram Adithya. The Chandigarh-based actress, has acted in a handful of Punjabi and a Bollywood films is excited to foray into Telugu cinema. "I play a village belle in the film, which is set in a rustic backdrop. I play an independent girl who is arrogant and has plenty of attitude," says the actress, adding, "I loved the twists and turns in the script. I could not have got a better launch for my Telugu debut."

The 21 year-old seems to be very familiar with Tollywood stars. "I like Rajinikanth, Ram Charan and Mahesh Babu and watched quite a lot of his films. I don't understand the language but I'm sure my team would help me out," quips Wamiqa who is also making her Kollywood debut in director Selvaraghavan's Gitanjali.

Recalling how she bagged the offer, she says, "I auditioned for the film on the last day and heard that by that time the makers have already finalised an actress, but I eventually ended up bagging the lead actress role."

charan fan

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 07:34:25 PM »
NITIN about RAMCHARAN

charan fan

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 08:10:05 AM »

Offline itsmesandyr

• Megafan
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 04:53:15 PM »
Hi Friends,
Instead of creating different threads,
Plz use this thread to post of the opinion of any celebrity (in film/politics/sports) on our MEGA POWERSTAR

Rakul Preet About Cherry and brucelee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Qy8R0Z5c0&index=2&list=PLSPuDpldWomuWZhY8_WRKbj4tsRvmj67C

Offline MbcMen

• Megafan
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 05:35:31 PM »
Ram Charan Tej just crossed the 3 Million Likes in facebook.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 03:40:16 PM »
Stunning Beauty's Favourite Hero Is Ram Charan

Sharwanand's 'Express Raja' is expected to be silent killer for Sankranthi and those viewers who watched the theatrical trailer will surely admit this view. Surabhi, the stunning beauty, who romanced with Sharwanand, has revealed many things about her personal and professional life in her recent media's interview.

When quizzed about her favourite actor and actresses Surabhi said Mega Power Star as her favourite hero. " In Telugu industry my favourite actor is Ram Charan. I met him recently. He had come to see the rushes of the film. And he appreciated me and he really liked the songs and appreciated everyone's work. He gave me a compliment that I had a good screen presence and looked pretty. After that I was in cloud nine," said Surabhi.

'Express Raja' is gearing up for release on January 14. Music of the film was scored by Praveen. The movie was directed by Merlapaka Gandhi. UV Productions is the production house of the movie.

source:cinejosh.com

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 03:42:25 PM »
Wamiq Gabbi

Offline MbcMen

• Megafan
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »