Soundaryalahari Chiru-KRR Episode 3 Highlights
Darshakendrudu K Raghavendra Rao's 'Soundarya Lahari' TV show was graced by Megastar Chianjeevi as the special invitee and his part of the program has been being telecasted for the past two weeks. The third episode of the program was aired in ETV on September 7. The highlights of this episode are as follows.
* A medley of chiranjeevi's songs were sung by the singers.
* chiranjeevi gave the reason for shooting 'Abbanee Thiyanee debba' song of 'JVAS' in simple locations like grass, nurseries and a race court. chiranjeevi said the director's intention in shooting the song in simple locations is to make the audiences focusing on the expressions and dance movements of the artists rather than to watch the locations.
* Rajanikanth and Shriya's dance bit of 'Abbanee thiyyanee' song from 'Shivaji' movie was shown and chiranjeevi appreciated the sportive spirit of Rajini in doing that dance.
* chiranjeevi expressed his wish of doing 'JVAS 2' movie with Tamannah as a femae lead, Aswini Dutt as the producer and KRR as the director.
* KRR complemented chiranjeevi that no hero can dance with such a terrific grace even after 20 years
* Bollywood hero Govinda's statement ' chiranjeevi is my inspiration in dances,' was remembered by Srinivas Avasarala.
* Answering to a question, chiranjeevi said, " KRR, with his commercial mark and lavishness in movies took Telugu cinema to new heights at the all India level. Bapu's movies are filled with full of Telugu nativity. K Viswanadh thinks with heart but not with brain. Dasari Narayana Rao stood as captain of the ship. He gave life to many artists and technicians.
* chiranjeevi said Sridevi was the best to be seen opposite to him while he specially mentioned Radha's superb dances.
* chiranjeevi felt it was his fortune to be compared with other legendary heroes Amitabh and Rajinkikanth.
* KRR reminded Balachandar's praises on chiranjeevi which go on, " One Rajani plus one Kamal is equal to chiranjeevi."
* Finally KRR said, " He entered industry as a small plant. It sustained with cyclones, hurricanes and many more dangers, calamities and finally emerged as a huge tree developing many branches in the form of brothers, brother in law, son, nephews, other near and dear.