Author Topic: Ram charan with his Teacher  (Read 336 times)

Offline Sudhir Ayinala

• Megafan
Ram charan with his Teacher
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:29:44 AM »
This is an exclusive picture of Ram Charan posing for the cameras along with his best teacher. The timing of the release makes it memorable as Today happens to be Teacher's Day. What makes it even more special is Upasana herself sharing this moment on
her social networking page!
Notably, Ram Charan wasn't a bright student and he got shifted to 5-6 schools just because of his mischievous behaviour. He, however, was very active in sports since childhood.
Despite poor academic record, its really good to see Charan giving a lot of respect to his teachers. Happy Teacher's Day to all those who have made others learn something from them!
Source :

charan fan

Ram charan with his Teacher
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 02:40:19 PM »

On the eve of teacher’s day all famous stars started tweeting about their real life stars, who helped them to reach the ladder of success. We know most of the celebrity wife’s wants to play a good home maker role than appearing in the public parties though they have good reorganization in the society. One among the popular women of tollywood the wife of mega power star Ram charan’s wife “Upasana “.
Today she has uploaded a pic of her husband with his best teacher at school. Ram charan has given a surprising comment on her pic in face book.” Iam not that smart in studies that’s why I had changed many schools in childhood”, but I was pretty famous in sports since my schooling. She is the best teacher spotted in my picture and molded my life to reach my dream”.
Upasana too felt happy for her husband and the picture taken with his teacher which makes him memorablewhenever he had a glance on it, “Happy teachers day” to all teachers . so it’s very surprising to all fans how a busy hero can spend time with his teachers and can show more respect to them, very interesting.

Source :