Author Topic: Pawan Kalyan is unmatchable!  (Read 908 times)

Offline Bhadra Karedla

Pawan Kalyan is unmatchable!
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:01:42 PM »
Never been in History, A Telugu actor has donated a sum of Rs 50 lakhs to the welfare of people when there is a crisis. Pawan Kalyan has done exactly the same to stand by the side of Hudhud Cyclone victims.

Today, Pawan Kalyan issued a press note regarding the Hudhud cyclone. Apart from mentioning that he is donating Rs 50 lakhs to CM Relief Fund, The Jana Sena Chief  opined this is the time everyone have to step ahead beyond politics as lakhs of people have been getting affected. He gave a call to his fans and supporters to extend helping hand to victims.

Wish this initiative inspires many more people & celebs to take part in the relief operations. Hats off to Powerstar!Never been in History, A Telugu actor has donated a sum of Rs 50 lakhs to the welfare of people when there is a crisis. Pawan Kalyan has done exactly the same to stand by the side of Hudhud Cyclone victims.

Today, Pawan Kalyan issued a press note regarding the Hudhud cyclone. Apart from mentioning that he is donating Rs 50 lakhs to CM Relief Fund, The Jana Sena Chief  opined this is the time everyone have to step ahead beyond politics as lakhs of people have been getting affected. He gave a call to his fans and supporters to extend helping hand to victims.

Wish this initiative inspires many more people & celebs to take part in the relief operations. Hats off to Powerstar!

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 03:07:06 PM »
Pawan Kalyan donates 50 Lakhs for Hudhud Victims

I am deeply anguished by the calamity that has swept through Vizag and Uttara Andhra. The plight of lakhs of people who have been destabilised is unimaginable.

My heart aches for them. It is in times like these that we should step forward beyond parties and politics and come together as one force to overcome this calamity.

Even as all efforts are being made by the Central and State Governments, as an individual I will be handing over Rs.50 lakhs towards the CM Relief Fund.

I appeal to all my fans and supporters to step out and participate in the relief operations and do their best to bring in normalcy at the earliest. I will be personally visiting the affected areas soon to extend my support and solidarity.

– Pawan Kalyan President Jana Sena Party

source: aplive.net

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »
JANASENA PARTY CHIEF Sri PAWANKALYAN PRESSNOTE

I am deeply anguished by the calamity that has swept through Vizag and Uttara Andhra. The plight of lakhs of people who have been destabilised is unimaginable.

My heart aches for them. It is in times like these that we should step forward beyond parties and politics and come together as one force to overcome this calamity.

Even as all efforts are being made by the Central and State Governments, as an individual I will be handing over Rs.50 lakhs towards the CM Relief Fund.

I appeal to all my fans and supporters to step out and participate in the relief operations and do their best to bring in normalcy at the earliest.

I will be personally visiting the affected areas soon to extend my support and solidarity.

pawan kalyan

President

Jana Sena Party

source: cinejosh.com

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 05:56:07 PM »
Pawan has very big Heart among Tollywood heroes

Mega heroes always shown their generosity by donating big on every occasion whenever natural calamities occurred , it may be Himachal incident or Hudhud Cyclone.

Pawan Kalyan, who floated political party Jana Sena before elections was the most generous hero among Tollywood heroes. Pawan Kalyan announced Rs.50 lakh for the fund and said he would soon visit the cyclone-hit areas.

As reported earlier, Pawan ,who used all his money for Janasena also reportedly took 6.5cr loan from Mythri Films to settle his dues to PVP. Despite such financial positions, Pawan Came forward to donate huge lump sum.

Whereas The heroes who have took double pay with two releases have donated the half or even less the amount that was donated by Pawan .

1.Pawan Kalayan- 50 Lakhs
2.Tollywood Industry (producers) 25 Lakhs
3.Mahesh Babu- 25 Lakhs
4.NTR- 20 Lakhs
5.Allu arjun- 20 Lakhs
6.Ramcharan – 15 Lakhs (with other materialistic support)

7.Kona Venkat -1 Lakh
8.Sampoornesh Bbau- 1 Lakh

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 08:30:10 PM »
Pawan donated 50l (note he has loan of 6.5cr from mythri movies, unconfirmed abt loan.)

charan donated 15l plus 200000 packets of food & water

mahesh donated 25l
ntr & bunny donated 25l each.

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 08:31:58 PM »
Pawan though he is in financial crisis, he donated 50l

Charan 15l + 200000 pachets of food & water.

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 08:37:50 PM »
Pawan is visiting vizag.

Offline wings

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 09:06:05 PM »
Any Donations from Chiranjeevi ? Please share if you guys know.

Offline haribabu015

• Mega Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 09:37:02 PM »
List of Tollywood Celebrities who have Donated

Pawan Kalyan Rs 50 Lakhs
 Tollywood industry (producers)  Rs 25 Lakhs
 Mahesh Babu Rs 25 Lakhs
 Allu Arjun Rs 20 Lakhs
 NTR Rs 20 Lakhs
 Prabhas Rs 20 lakhs
 Ram Charan Rs 15 Lakhs (with other materialistic support)
 Krishna Rs 15 Lakhs
 Vijaya Nirmala Rs 10 Lakhs
 Ram Pothineni  Rs 10 Lakhs
 Sampoornesh Babu Rs 1 Lakh

Offline Mega Fan

• Megafan
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »
pawan & Charan Luv u both guys...for what u are...!!!

pawan u r unique...cant compare you with any other star hero in INDIA....
nenu thinnana nenu unnana anukuntu bathukuthunna ee samajam lo...inka mee lanti vallu unnaru ani prove chesaru...
take a bow pawan...nuv kanipisthe life lo okkasari aena mee kaallaki mokkalani undhi...
u r my inspiration till my last breathe...

charan u r no where less to pawan...u showed another different way to donate...
East godavari district lo vandinchatam enti avi vizag ki supply cheyinchatam enti...
right time lo people ki emi kaavalo avi andhela cheyatam is the best practices 4 ever...
u need a special applause for the press meet to educate the fans and people...not 4 the publicity...
babai ki tagga abbayi vi anipinchaavu....alage chiru vl feel so proud of u charan....

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 12:36:23 PM »
Pawan Kalyan on his way to Vizag

Actor, Founder of Jana Sena Party, Pawan Kalyan who had announced that he’s going to donate Rs 50 lakhs to the CM’s relief
fund, is now on his way to Visakhapatnam.

The actor was deeply anguished by the calamity that has swept  through Vizag and Uttara Andhra, has appealed to all my fans and supporters to step out and participate in the relief operations .

He personally left to Vizag by road . He would tour in Vizag for two days to give confidence to the hudhud victims. Apart , Helping them along with his fans.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 04:23:52 PM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member