A then number one news channel, which is known for its biased 30 minutes programs, and some 'C' based heroes has come up with one more interesting fake cine based program. Following are the highlights of that program.
* The channel mentioned the war of records started with 'Dookudu'. But it intentionally forgot 'Magadheera'.
* The channel mentioned all the super hits and blockbusters as industry hits.
* While reporting about Ram Charan's films, it said Cherry had four movies in Rs.40 crores share club. But the correction is that Ram Charan has five movies in Rs.40 crores share club and they are 'Magadheera', 'Rachcha', 'Naayak', 'Yevadu' and 'Govindhudu Andarivadele'.
* The channel tried to project 'Dookudu' as the biggest grosser than Allu Arjun's 'Race Gurram'. But in reality, 'Race Gurram' collected Rs.59 crores share and 'Dookudu' collected Rs.54.45 crores.
* Finishing touch of the program is "Mahesh, NTR and Cherry could not reach their targets." But in reality Mahesh gave double disasters and NTR gave single disaster. Ram Charan's 'Yevadu' was a super hit and 'GAV' stood as above average grosser.
* It appeared that a hero's fans designed the program and sent it to the channel.