Author Topic: Chiranjeevi as chief guest Naa Bangaaru Thalli Audio Launch  (Read 569 times)

charan fan

Chiranjeevi as chief guest Naa Bangaaru Thalli Audio Launch
« on: November 08, 2014, 07:32:15 PM »

charan fan

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 07:37:24 PM »
#Megastar Chiranjeevi as chief guest Naa Bangaaru Thalli Audio Launch Live Streaming

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoqdVEzj9hU&sns=tw

Offline siva

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 09:31:57 PM »
Nice speech by Chiru

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 01:31:00 PM »
Megastar chiranjeevi attended the audio launch function of Rajesh Touchliver's award winning film 'Naa Bangaru Thalli' held at Taj Banjara in Hyderabad yesterday and launched the audio. The movie was produced by Rajesh's wife Sunitha Krishnan, the founder of Prajwala Organization. The story of the movie is based on the real life story of a girl, who became the victim of human trafficking.

chiranjeevi said he watched the movie and was impressed with the movie very much. " At first I asked my wife, Surekha not to watch the movie as I felt it might fill with tragic concept which is difficult to be digested. However, having watched the movie I understood I had done a mistake for suggesting my wife not to watch the movie. The movie has all commercial elements in it. Especially, all the men should watch this movie and get the message of it. I appreciate Sunitha garu for doing social services through Prajwala Foundation and making this wonderful movie," said chiranjeevi.

source: cinejosh.com

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 02:10:34 PM »
Chiranjeevi is Brand Ambassador

Chiranjeevi is a Mega Star of Indian cinema who is working relentless to stay in the good books of Telugu audience forever and ever. As of now, chiranjeevi is participating aggressively in promoting the event of Memu Saitham to be held on 30th of this month in Hyderabad apart from dedicating the time even for his milestone 150th film. On the other side, there is a new movie releasing tomorrow in theaters and it is ‘Naa Bangaru Thalli’ from Rajesh Touchriver.

The movie is based on human trafficking and the only Telugu film to win 3 National Awards in last 25 years. Well, chiranjeevi is serving as a brand ambassador for this flick. Generally, corporate brands hire celebrities to promote their products by signing brand ambassadorship agreements. In contrast, producers Sunitha Krishnan and Rajesh were able to impress chiranjeevi with content in their film and it looks as if he is now their brand ambassador to take the film for every door step. ‘This movie is like education for our hearts,’ Mega Star reacted on ‘Naa Bangaru Thalli.’