There is a TV Channel in the state. A couple of years ago, it used to telecast some cine based programs wherein it tried to project some non number one heroes as number ones. Since those heroes have not got the statuses as number one as the Channel expected, the Channel lost interest in telecasting those kind of programs and started supporting some political parties. However, after a long gap, the Channel has come up with above mentioned controversial cine based program few days ago. Following observations have been made from the program.
* The Channel mentioned some top heroes as all India crazy heroes. Unfortunately, none of the movies of those heroes has a place in top ten dubbed movies in Karnataka and Kerala.
* Although Stylish Star Allu Arjun got the status of 'Hero of the Year' for 2014, the Channel could not mention him strong contender of number one position.
* The Channel has not given any place to Mass Maharaj Raviteja, who gave two back to back to hits in the form of 'Balupu' and 'Power'.
* The Channel should have mentioned about Akhil's debut film and chances of becoming number one.
* Fans and anti fans know that Mega Power Star Ram Charan has five movies to have place in Rs.40 crores elite club. But the Channel has mentioned the number as four.
* There are some heroes who have been delivering utter flops for the past couple of years. According to the Channel, single hit is enough for them to become number one. How can it be possible? They would need at least two back to back biggest hits or to have more number of movies in Rs.40 crores and Rs.50 crores share club. Wish that the Channel rectifies its mistakes in next 'Number One' program.