Author Topic: Chiranjeevi 60th Birthday Special Articles  (Read 321 times)

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
Chiranjeevi 60th Birthday Special Articles
« on: August 22, 2015, 09:54:45 PM »
Chiranjeevi Shasti Purthi Function RGV Comments

Mega Fans and Mega family are in cheerful mood on the lifetime occasion of Chiranjeevi entering into 60s with a grand Shasti Purthi function arranged. Age and time never stops for someone. So, entire camp of Mega heroes participated in the event yesterday to take the blessings of Chiru. When the occasion is happy to celebrate, there is one eccentric man Ram Gopal Varma tried to take publicity margin even from this instance.

Hating the people who conspired and convinced Chiru for this grand celebration, RGV further quoted as below. 

- What I hate about mega star is that he's celebrating that he is 60 years old whereas as a fan I want him to be forever young.

- By making a event he's 60 years old he's unnecessarily announcing that he's that old..fans like me don't care about how old he is

- I hate it that even Mega star can be old bcos as fan I believe he's superman and can't age but himself celebrating he's 60 old I don't like

- Whatever Shastipurthi I hate he is 60 old and I dislike great people to announce age and I hate ppl who conspired and convinced him on event

- Celebrating 60 years old is deep rooted nefarious conspiracy of near ones whereas true ppl will work towards hiding or ignoring his age

- First time I saw mega star i think he was 26 and I forever want him to be 26. I hate the people who are celebrating that he's 60 years old. Chiranjeevi gaaru I really want you to be 26 forever and by allowing ur ppl to celebrate u are 60 years old u are really hurting your fans

- Not in context of Mega but Shastipurthi I think is near and dear ones conspiracy to forcibly retire the head of the family

- I never wish happy birthday to anyone Chiranjeevi garu but your birth gave us great happiness so I will just wish ourselves ur happy birth

- Chiranjeevi garu I hate it that u became 60 yrs old and I hate it more that your people are advertising it but you will be forever 26 for us fans.

source: cinejosh.com

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 09:56:13 PM »

Mega Star Chiranjeevi is yet to announce the prestigious milestone 150th film till the time story and script are locked. Meanwhile, Mega Fans waiting from a long duration to see their Star will surely be satisfied to an extent with back to back Chiru movies releasing in next two months. Yes, the two films are ‘Rudhramadevi’ and untitled Ramcharan’s 9th film.

As we all know, Chiranjeevi is offering voice-over for ‘Rudhramadevi’ and director, producer Gunasekhar released first picture of Mega Star in dubbing theater as part of birthday celebrations. Along with Allu Arjun, this will offer more substance for Mega Fans to watch ‘Rudhramadevi’ releasing in September second week. Anyways, the magnum epic will not have the physical presence of Chiru because Anushka, Rana, Bunny, Nithya Menon etc are playing the top leads.

On the other side, Srinu Vytla’s announcement of Chiranjeevi having agreed to appear in a cameo for Ramcharan’s 9th film is also a surprise. Entire Vytla team is upbeat to begin shooting of these scenes. ‘Fans will have their joy touching the skies while watching these Chiranjeevi episodes. I promise them,’ director Vytla assured. Before we see a full length feature film from Chiru, let us enjoy these back to back goosebumps.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 09:56:35 PM »

" It has become a social habit for the people watching Chiranjeevi's movies," said senior journalist Gudipudi Srihari in one of his media chats long back. Not just watching Chiranjeevi's movie was a social habit, adoring Chiranjeevi more than like anything was also the social habit of Mega Fans and the same trend is being continued even today. Having admired Chiranjeevi over the decades, lakhs of fans have also got flourished in their lives and are in dignified positions now. Let's know about the fans how well they have got developed taking Chiranjeevi's favouritism as the driving force for refinement in their careers.

* Many people were greatly inspired by Chiranjeevi's biography of rising of an ordinary man to the status an extraordinary person. And today, these Mega Fans are holding the respectable positions in the society doing various businesses or holding jobs in various firms. 

* Some of the people, who were short tempered, arrogant by nature or suffered with any psychological disorders have changed their mindsets and turned out to be humble and modest like their hero.

* On the other hand, some more fans have stepped into the shoes of philanthropists and started serving the society maintaining charitable trusts or donating money or commodities to the people during important occasions.

* Mega Fans, now, have the track record of meeting India's Prime Minister (Vajpayee) to donate the funds raised by them for the relief of the victims of Gujarat earthquake  They are the backbones for the grand success of Chiranjeevi's eye and blood banks. Lastly, Mega Fans stand inspiration for the fans of other heroes for their well orgainzed events and programs and charitable activities.

* Cinejosh wishes Chiranjeevi many happy returns of this great day.

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 09:57:20 PM »

Chiranjeevi's Wise Answers for ABN's Questions

Having started off with a quite positive note, Samaikyandhra agitation finally ended up as a disaster. Analysts then felt that the involvement of caste factors were responsible for the failure of the great rebellion. ABN channel's MD Radhakrishna posed a straight and right question to Megastar Chiranjeevi during the 60th birthday special interview of Chiranjeevi today.

Radhakrishna asked, "How did you feel when many people rebuked you instead of fighting for united AP?" Answering to the question Chiranjeevi made it clear that he was quite sincere for the benefits of AP. " I along with other MPs sincerely tried our best to keep the state united. However, when the things clearly indicated the state was about to divide, I demanded for the Union Territory (UT) status of Hyderabad. However, the people never paid heed to these words".

Chiranjeevi also talked about his relation with Power Star Pawan Kalyan and his new projects. " Pawan Kalyan and I have very good terms and everything need not necessarily be revealed to the public. For me both Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan are like two eyes and I feel Pawan Kalyan like my son. His victory makes me proud. I will finalize 150th movie within a month or two."