Author Topic: Mega60 celebrations  (Read 883 times)

charan fan

Mega60 celebrations
« on: August 23, 2015, 08:44:57 AM »

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 09:08:47 PM »

Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday party hosted by Ram Charan was a grand success. Who and who from various film industries including Bollywood bigwigs like Salman Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Vivek Oberoi etc have graced the function. The message is crystal clear: Chiru is still the showman of industry, even though he is keeping away from films for several years. Fact is Chiru’s 150th is the most awaited films of Tollywood.

Ram Charan implemented few plans to describe Chiranjeevi’s craze and stamina to the world. He invited big wheels of South and Bollywood Cinema to the birthday bash. All the celebrities have shaken their leg alongside Chiranjeevi. Salman Khan, Balakrishna, Venkatesh and others have danced to Chiranjeevi’s songs.

Nagababu’s strong remarks over Pawan Kalyan created stir. Although Nagababu criticized Pawan Kalyan fans, his main intention was to send a message that there are no disputes among mega brothers. Fortunately, Pawan Kalyan also attended Chiranjeevi’s birthday party in Park Hyatt Hotel. While mega fans are divided to groups in Chiru’s absence, they are expected to unite again for boss’s milestone film. Every mega fan is talking about the party means mega plan is implemented pertinently and craze has been doubled for Chiranjeevi’s 150th film.

source: cinejosh.com

Offline MbcMen

• Megafan
Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 05:47:49 PM »
It was done fantastic celebrations of Mega Star Chiranjeevi 60th Birthday.

Offline thisisbalu

Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:20:20 PM »
All my dear DB members and Chiranjeevi Fans

I just want to give some hint that media has started their back ground work to defame chiru

I wanted to start a new thread about this topic, but i haven't, because my assumption might wrong.

When media came to know that Mega star is going to start a new political party, all the media channels started to defame chiranjeevi by telecasting different old controversies and trying to point out the chiru's social work.. Srija's marriage issue and rajashekar issue was added as a Fuel to the fire .. Frankly speaking media was very successful to spread the bad name into the people

Now i am feeling like the same scenario is repeating when supreme hero has declared about the come back onto silver screen

In a recent interview of actor Suman, What is the necessity of media to directly pointing out chiranjeevi was the reason and he done some master plan for making suman into massive  jail mesh.

This is not the end and just watch friends, how media will come up with different strategies to satisfy their attitude

Admin : If you guys sense some thing right in my thought above, please comment or correct me if i am wrong

Balu       

Offline thisisbalu

Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 11:25:39 PM »
ah ah ah ... See see guys .. if my assumption is wrong above, then the person who wrote the below article also wrong

Senior hero Suman is one of the most decent heroes of Tollywood. He gave a couple of super hits in early 80s and stood as one of the superstars at one stage. Afterwards, he played protagonist roles in the movies with various genres. He really appeared like a god in lord Venkateswara getup in all time best devotional movie 'Annamayya. The actor has recently stepped into the shoes of a villain and played antagonist in Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Sivaji' and received appreciations from all corners.

Suman is celebrating his birthday today. On this happiest occasion a top TV channel telecasted an interview with Suman. The anchor has gone overboard and crossed her limits in asking a highly controversial question which appeared and intended to defame the image of Chiranjeevi.

However, the man of wisdom, Suman reacted quite aggressively but sensibly on the anchor who posed that question. He said, " What are you talking? It's none of your business. Chiranjeevi is a devotee of lord Anjaneyaswami. Never ever does he indulge in these cheap acts. Whatever the issues happened to me, Chiranjeevi is 200% no way related to any such controversies. Whatever does aTelugu cinema require, Chiranjeevi possesses all those qualities, as if it was a god's gift to him."

Every now and then, some anti fans also desperately connect Chiranjeevi's name in Suman's issue. At last, Suman, himself, has given a fitting reply for them.

Offline thisisbalu

Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 11:41:40 PM »
Suman's speach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fa6A6Hl-T4

All Antis ... Shut your shit and Dirty Mouth

Balu

Offline MbcMen

• Megafan
Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 04:55:53 PM »
Yesterday i saw a video, in this one hero suman is quarreling on tv anchor about chiru information. What happen in the past between Chiranjeevi and Suman

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 04:26:57 PM »
Chiranjeevi is always a special person for all those who have an association with him. As his son Ramcharan thought of doling out a life time memorable experience for father, a special event in the name of Mega 60 was arranged on the occasion of Chiru’s 60th birthday celebrated couple of weeks ago.

A wide range of cinema and political celebrities attended the function wishing Chiranjeevi on the birthday. Now, Mega Star is on the way to express his heart felt thankfulness with each of the guests who made those moments so enduring. So, he is sending ‘Thank You’ greeting cards specially designed and signed by him-self to all the guests who made it to the celebration on that particular day.

Mega Fans like Tamanna have already posted those greeting cards on social networking platforms expressing the warmth in attitude of Chiranjeevi. Such gestures make Chiranjeevi different from others and sharing the happiness with others brings us more happiness. This is the simple principle which might be guiding Mega Star in this whole journey of life.

source: cinejosh.com

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 04:27:32 PM »

Can anyone post the greeting card if you found?

charan fan

Mega60 celebrations
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 11:14:01 PM »