The first Telugu talky film was released in the year 1932. From then on, 34 industry hits have been recorded over a span of 83 years. 'Bhaktha Prahladha' (1932) was the first industry hit of Tollywood while 'Baahubali' has stood as the 34th industry hit. Incidentally, Mogalthuru village of West Godavari district has great connection with the industry hits of Tollywood. The heroes who born in this soil are sure to deliver industry hits and it could be the blessing of God for them. Checkout the following analysis.
* Telugu cinema industry's legend Megastar Chiranjeevi hails from Mogalthuru. He scored eight industry hits so far and this is the maximum number of industry hits for any Tollywood hero. ''Khaidhi' (1983), 'Pasivadi Pranam' (1987), 'Yamudiki Mogudkiki Mogudu' (1988), 'Athaku Yamudu Ammayiki Mogudu' (1989), 'Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari' (1990), 'Gang Leader' (1991), 'Gharana Mogudu' (1992) and 'Indra' (2002) have been the industry hits delivered by Chiranjeevi.
* Power Star Pawan Kalyan, brother of Chiranjeevi, has got two industry hits into his credit. His 'Khushi' (2001) and 'Atharintiki Daredi' (2013) were the all time industry hits in respective periods.
* Mega Power Star Ram Charan, the son of Chiranjeevi, scored an amazing industry hit 'Magadheera' (2009) whose records were existed until 'Atharintiki Daredi's release.
* Young Rebel Star Prabhas's paternal uncle Krishnam Raju's native village is Mogalthuru and so is the native village of Prabhas. Prabhas has recently given an incredible and astonishing industry hit in the form of 'Baahubali'. The movie created records at the all India level.
* All in all, the domination of Mogalthuru is clearly evinced in Tollywood.