Mega Power Star Ram Charan's 'Bruce Lee' audio launch was held at Hitex exhibition center of Hyderabad on October 2. Highlights and sidelights of this grand event are given below.
* Megastar Chiranjeevi attended the audio launch as a chief guest. Other guests include Allu Aravind, VV Vinayak, Sai Dharam Tej, BVSN Prasad and others.
* Suma has done the job of anchoring.
* Songs were launched by Thaman, Rama Jogayya Shastri, Arun Vijay, Nadhiya and others. Theatrical trailer of the movie was launched by VV Vinayak while the CDs were unveiled by Chiranjeevi and gave them away to Allu Aravind and Vinayak.
* A special App on Ram Charan, which was designed by his fan, was unveiled by Ram Charan's mother Surekha.
* Allu Aravind in his speech said, " Chiranjeevi garu and Charan appear together on horses in one of the frames and it's going to be an eye feast for fans." While answering to one of the questions posed by Suma, Allu Aravind said, " If at all I get the opportunity to work for Chiranjeevi garu's 151st movie, I don't hesitate to invest Rs.300 crores."
* " When Charan was playing with Nunchaku, I complimented him as 'Bruce Lee'. And now, he really did a movie titled 'Bruce Lee'," Sai Dharam said.
* Johnny master said, " Like Lawrence and Prabhudeva for Chiranjeevi garu, I am for for Charan's dances. Charan sir is the reason for my achievement.
* Kona Venkat said, " Our love on Charan is the reason why we have done this movie. When we had differences with Srinu Vaitla, Ram Charan thought with matured mind and enlightened us that the movie is bigger than the personal egos."
* VV Vinayak complimented Chiranjeevi, " Annayya! Bruice Lee shooting location choosanu. Meeru 'Kaththi' laa vunnaru." VV Vinayak further praised Ram Charan as 'Royal Charan.'
* " Ram Charan has shown all of his shades in this movie and more particularly, his comic timing is worth mentioned. He's gonna rock for sure with his performance in the movie," said director Srinu Vaitla.
* Ram Charan thanked every one who associated with the production of the movie. He also revealed that the movie went on sets in the month of May this year and is readying for release this October. He praised the producer DVV Danayya for making such a quality product in just six months.
* Chiranjeevi said, " In my childhood, I happened to hear much about Bruce Lee. He became a legend with just a single movie 'Enter the Dragon'. Charan has done great job in his role. He worked 17 to 18 hours a day and would come to home. His mother would worry about pains being faced by him. Manoj Paramahamsa showed me well. I think I was passed in the cameo role enacted by me for the movei."
* Ram Charan looked handsome and Rakul Preet Singh was stunning.
* Ram Charan's better half Upasana also graced the occasion.
* Chiranjeevi uttered his dialogue in the movie and which goes on, " Naa stamina ki, naa speed ki fuel naa abhimanule'.
* All songs of the movie were good and likely to be chartbusters. This is the best album of recent times with all songs composed equally well by the music director.
* Theatrical trailer was given importance to more of action rather humour. On a whole, it was a good trailer.