A top Telugu Newspaper is said to be the pioneer of political bias of Southern circuit. It has 33 years of seniority of political bias on particular political party. Ever since the general elections held in 2014, the Newspaper has been supporting a national party as well.
Apart from its political bias, the Newspaper would write biased articles on some top heroes during 90s and early 2000s. However, soon the Newspaper stopped writing biased articles as it understood there were no takers for its articles.
After a huge gap, the Newspaper created a big sensation today reporting a completely biased article. Highlights of the Newspaper's bias and lies from the article are given below.
* Mahesh's name was mentioned first and Pawan Came next. But then, the Newspaper did not take craze and seniority into consideration.
* Budget investments and collections of the last three movies of top heroes were given. But nobody knows whether they were gross or share collections. Of course, Newspaper also did not mention under what category those numbers come.
* 'Atharintiki Daredi's collections were published as Rs.102 crores where as 'Srimanthudu' was given Rs.150 crores. This is shocking difference of collections between both the movies. As a matter of fact, the difference of share collections between these two films is just 2 to 3 crores.
* Prabhas' 'Rebel', 'Mirchi' and 'Baahubali' were boasted with abnormal collections such as, 28 cr., 58 cr. and 600 crores.
* According to Newspaper NTR's 'Rabhasa' was a hit with Rs.30 crores investment and 32 crores collections. Obviously, 'Naannaku Prematho's collections were 65 crores.
* Mind blowing collections of Balakrishna's 'Dictator' were recorded and they were 38 crores. Actually, the film collected 20 crores.
* Ram Charan's 'Bruce Lee' collections were mentioned 25 crores but in reality they were 41 crores.
* Allu Arjun's films collections were also projected high.
* To consolidate the proceedings, be it a number one channel or a number one Newspaper, they desperately depend on fake numbers or lies to boast about the greatness of some heroes. Can't they think of any other way to elevate them?