Author Topic: Allu Arjun Appreciates Kshanam Team  (Read 202 times)

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
Allu Arjun Appreciates Kshanam Team
« on: March 01, 2016, 07:18:41 PM »

Allu Arjun never spoke openly in appreciations or criticizing others films except in selected rare circumstances. This time, he took some liberty in promoting PVP Cinema’s new venture ‘Kshanam’ released last week. The suspense thriller from debutant director Ravikanth Perepu is moving ahead on profit lines and also stimulated Bunny to draw a line on how new age Telugu directors are changing the face of Tollywood.

‘I had a policy not to publicly tweet about any good or bad film. But for once I am making an exception to support the film Kshanam. I personally liked and admired the way new age Telugu directors and actors are making good films and taking Telugu film industry a step ahead. Suspense thriller movie lovers must watch,’ Bunny said through his social networking page.

It’s a kind gesture from Allu Arjun to brace a small budget movie. Encouragement from such a big star would have surprised entire cast and crew of ‘Kshanam.’

Offline MbcMen

• Megafan
Allu Arjun Appreciates Kshanam Team
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 12:55:30 PM »
Kshanam nice movie. Adivi Sesh, Adah Sharma and Anasuya Bhardwaj starrer suspense thriller “Kshanam” released on February 26. The film is getting tremendous response at ticket windows all over. It has registered astounding figures at box-office over the weekend. Trade pundits are going crazy with the way the film with hardly any stars has been performing.

According to the trade reports On its first day, Kshanam earned approximately Rs 2.5 crores on the first day. The collections surged on second and third day. Thanks to the increased screens on Sunday due to huge demand from the audience. The film is rocking in the USA. It collected $ 2,676 and on its second day the movie collected , $ 14,676.

On its third day it earned $ 28,501. Now the total collection of this thriller movie is $ 45,853 i.e Rs 31.55 Lakhs in the US alone. The movie is made on the shoe string budget of 1.10 Crore whereas makers spent Rs 1. Crore for publicity.  Trade analysts predict that the movie will earn atleast three folds profit to the makers. Kshanam is produced by PVP Cinema. The film will be remade in Bollywood.