Author Topic: Renu Desai's Fitting Reply to Her Critics  (Read 51 times)

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
  • DIE HARD FAN OF POWERSTAR
Renu Desai's Fitting Reply to Her Critics
« on: September 15, 2016, 02:47:56 PM »
Power Star Pawan Kalyan's former wife and good friend of his, Renu Desai has come up with a fitting reply to the people who had been continually trolling her on her personal life. This morning Renu Desai posted a message that she would be releasing a video exclusively for those people who had been relentlessly trolling her for her personal life. She hoped that the interview of hers would make them better people in social media.

As said this morning, she uploaded a video that has her interview on her relation with Pawan Kalyan. Renu made it clear that she has been a good friend of Pawan Kalyan though she got divorce with him.

Renu Desai has also disclosed that Pawan Kalyan is visiting Pune regularly and is taking all the care on his children. Perhaps, this video would become an eye opener for for the people who post nasty comments on her.

source:cinejosh.com

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 02:52:41 PM »
Actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai opened up about her personal equation with her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan in a tell all video interview. Renu Desai said that even though divorce separated her from Pawan, she is still good friends with him.
Renu Desai said that Pawan is a good friend to her and a good father to their children and that he regularly visits Pune to spend time with her and the kids.
In a counter to the online trolls who target her constantly, Renu Desai said she tweets about Pawan as a friend and that no one should have a problem when Pawan himself isn’t bothered about her tweets.
And here I am talking about our favourite person, Kalyangaru, my best friend of 17yrs & the father of my kids

Offline Pa1Kalyan

• Global Moderator
  • Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 02:53:54 PM »
Former heroine turned filmmaker Renu Desai is often targeted by nasty trolls on social networking sites who make derogatory comments on her personal equation with her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan. Even though Renu fends off those trolls constantly, the menace doesn’t seem to subside.
Looks like the gutsy lady has finally decided to give these trolls a piece of mind for once and forever. Renu tweeted just a while ago saying that she will post an interview later in the evening which will keep a check to all the trolls who abuse her.
Renu also expressed gratitude to her fans and followers who have been her support system over the years.
I will always be thankful to my true well wishers&fans for d love&care…
(Telugu grammar tappu unte please excuse