Megastar Chiranjeevi clearly showed his supremacy on his contemporary heroes and proved himself to be the number one hero of his generation. As Chiranjeevi is making a comeback with 'Khaidi Number 150', his film obviously created good hype at the Tollywood's trade. Trade analysts say, the film may cross the full run shares of other senior heroes top grossing films on the first or second day of its release. Going by the odd one out basis, some of the observers felt that no hero competes to Chiranjeevi this generation as well. Check out the following.
* Power Star Pawan Kalyan is the craziest hero among the people. However, most of his fans are Chiranjeevi's fans. Moreover, the Power Star has blessings of Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, himself, is the devotee of his big brother. As such, he cannot be treated the competitor of Chiranjeevi.
* Likewise, Mega Power Star Ram Charan and Stylish Star Allu Arjun are the great admirers of Chiranjeevi.
* Some top heroes suffered with many disasters with their recent ventures. Moreover, their recent disasters got very less TRPs on TV like small heroes, which raised the doubts on their stardom.
* Some young heroes, though, have delivered a couple of averages and super hits recently, most of those films were multi-starrers or the films made with top rated technicians. Their screen presence also do not match with Chiranjeevi's.
* Some more heroes are confined to Katti Kantha Rao style of films. Their commercial stamina has to tested with commercial films. Moreover, they could not dance, fight and perform in their previous films like Chiranjeevi.
* Considering the above odd one out process, it is understood that there is no match for Chiranjeevi in this generation as well. However, some of the actors may come up with fake collections, fake pre biz, buying of strange products at international level etc. These things should be treated as their struggle to keep their stardom safer among the people.